FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who is hotter?
Charlize Theron 160 42.11%
Ana Beatriz Barros 220 57.89%
Voters: 380. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-03-2007, 05:49 AM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
because looks like Tilt is pretty much the only site that catches these "advanced" bots, which can beat big games.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe Stars catches these bots long before they win significant amount of money so there is no much noise around this. Go to bot forums and ask where they recommend to play.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:59 AM

This is posted without my having read a large number of the latest posts.

I have received information from FTP and others.

I hope to be able to read all within the next 4 hours or so.
Old 11-03-2007, 07:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is posted without my having read a large number of the latest posts.

I have received information from FTP and others.

I hope to be able to read all within the next 4 hours or so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for getting on top of this Mike. If sillysal is guilty then she's guilty. But I would be interested in hearing the evidence. I am a relatively successful heads-up player. I use absolutely no software or any aid of any kind other than my mind to play. So this case concerns me for obvious reasons, especially when sillysal comes across as being innocent of any wrongdoing. I base that opinion only on the tone of her posts, which is why I would like to hear the evidence. I hope you can get to the bottom of this.
Old 11-03-2007, 07:16 AM

The one who said that "you don't have to be afraid if you haven't done nothing wrong" is a complete idiot.

I had a similar problem on partypoker and I have NEVER received any official statement from them after they have froozen my account with over 4k in it. Okay those are only 4 compared to 47k or so, but yet its money isn't it?

I am pretty sure that this guy is innocent because HOW could he has done chip dumping (because that's the most common reason people are banned for) on such high stakes?

And if he is a long time winner and has such a big amount of money in his account he wouldn't risk it all.

You guys need to understand that sites can close your account and you can't do nothing against it.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:27 AM

I find Mr.Gatorades 'no comment' disturbing, because I get the impression that Sillysal is a new type bot/ uses AI software that cannot yet be detected or determined by CrazyMike, and only after extensive investigation by Fulltilt.

How many more 'sillysal-type cheaters' are out there?
Old 11-03-2007, 08:36 AM

Although I think it is good of FT to pass this info onto Mike, I think there is still a problem. FT could show Mike absolutely anything, they could show him "modified" information to support their case andd make sal look guilty. How does Mike know all the information he gets is genuine? Sal should also be able to see the same information Mike sees so she can confirm or refute the allegations.

I am not sayng this is what will happen, I am saying this is a distinct possibility when the poker site has its reputation to uphold.

This all stinks as far as I am concerned.

Still though, I cannot understand why over 3 weeks for the investigation if this was illegal software use??? This would mean no outside companies needing to be involved and FT should have had all the evidence they needed to hand. Seems fishy.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:17 PM

Maybe they needed to get hold a a copy of the relevant HU bot and set it up to play duplicates of 10k of SS's hands to compare how it would play them vs how SS actually played them?

That could easily take weeks...

We simply don't know - and have to wait to see what they send to Mike and what he thinks of it..