Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2006, 04:04 PM

Default BonusWhores - Quality site!

I recently signed up to a poker site. Instead of my rakeback affiliate getting the tracker, bonuswhores did. I followed the instructions to remove cookies and clear any tracking etc..etc. Somehow I was still tracked by bonuswhores. It happens. My affiliate could not do anything about it, and the poker site in accordance with their agreements with affiliates would not switch me to my affiliate.

On a whim, I sent of an email to Bonuswhores. They began communications with the poker site and my affiliate to resolve the issue. I have recieved several emails back from them updating the status of the situation. Why do I say all this, because I am damn impressed with the customer service that Bonuswhores showed. Since I wasn't even a customer, they had absolutly no obligation to go forth and try and help me out. Heck they would be losing my rakeback by helping me. Yet they did anyways. I think that shows alot of character by them.

If your thinkin of an affiliate, you can't go wrong with them.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:39 PM

Default Re: BonusWhores - Quality site!

[ QUOTE ]
I recently signed up to a poker site. Instead of my rakeback affiliate getting the tracker, bonuswhores did. I followed the instructions to remove cookies and clear any tracking etc..etc. Somehow I was still tracked by bonuswhores. It happens. My affiliate could not do anything about it, and the poker site in accordance with their agreements with affiliates would not switch me to my affiliate.

On a whim, I sent of an email to Bonuswhores. They began communications with the poker site and my affiliate to resolve the issue. I have recieved several emails back from them updating the status of the situation. Why do I say all this, because I am damn impressed with the customer service that Bonuswhores showed. Since I wasn't even a customer, they had absolutly no obligation to go forth and try and help me out. Heck they would be losing my rakeback by helping me. Yet they did anyways. I think that shows alot of character by them.

If your thinkin of an affiliate, you can't go wrong with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

They've got a top-notch team over there, plus Chris.