10-100K 11 13.10%
100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2007, 01:56 AM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

[ QUOTE ]
lol, sounds like you might have. I guess I'm using an older version.

Edit: nope, not there in 0.2m

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit, there in 0.3 on my computer - guess I forgot to copy/paste that in to the 0.2 code last update.
0.3 is what I really want to post, but it is badly broken at the moment - making a nice GUI to ease the creation of hotkeys for people not happy/confident with editing the actual code.

Will make sure to put that in there for 0.2n update (due in &lt;1 day to fix Party in EuroLand (thanks to LGs0pHT's posts a couple up)
Old 05-12-2007, 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol, sounds like you might have. I guess I'm using an older version.

Edit: nope, not there in 0.2m

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit, there in 0.3 on my computer - guess I forgot to copy/paste that in to the 0.2 code last update.
0.3 is what I really want to post, but it is badly broken at the moment - making a nice GUI to ease the creation of hotkeys for people not happy/confident with editing the actual code.

Will make sure to put that in there for 0.2n update (due in &lt;1 day to fix Party in EuroLand (thanks to LGs0pHT's posts a couple up)

[/ QUOTE ]
Cool. How about also deducting Jackpot contribution when deducting rake? Should be as simple as adding
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> If(rake &gt;= 0.25 AND InStr(tablename, "Jackpot"))
rake += 0.5</pre><hr />

Seems to work fine.
Old 05-12-2007, 04:16 AM

I am not sure if this has been answered before, but I think I have pretty much read this whole thread and don't remember seeing an answer for it...

When I am in the BB and re-raise (say a button raise), I have to scroll up a half a BB to get it to be a correct pot raise. Also, when I am in the BB and the SB limps and i raise I have to scroll it up half a BB to be a 4x raise. When I am in the SB it re-raises correctly, but when I am behind someone and re-raise, it adds a half a BB to the re-raise. Any ideas on correcting these? I never really minded, but I just started using the Autotimebank and mouse mover AHK, and it would be much easier if I could just get the correct amts to raise and re-raise to and then I could use one click action instead of the hotkey and then clicking the button on the table.

Thanks for the help,
OKP
Old 05-12-2007, 04:27 AM

Hi OKP,

yeah, this is a funny thing with stars.

Since I can't get a real HHF, I have to guess a bit when in SB/BB based on the amounts of the call / minraisse buttons.

Myself I have a seperate button set up to bet bigger (I do 1.2X pot) for when I am in rhis situation.

I don't doubt there is some optimisation I can o to get this more accurate.

Could you PM me some comentated HH files with what it tries to raise / what a PSR raise should be?

Thanks,

dave.
Old 05-12-2007, 08:23 AM

dave, sorry for this idiot question...

i am currently using FPHG to grab my observed (datamined) hands only. They go in my FPHG folder and get auto imported on PT by the generic auto importer into a datamined database.

I import the hands from tables I am playing on using PT's Party importer into my playing database.

I'm really missing BetPot though, so can you recommend a way to set my importing up so I can use FPHG but still keep my mined and playing data separate? I can't think of convenient way to do it.

Many thanks for your work with BetPot.
Old 05-13-2007, 01:01 PM

Default Re: hm

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

worked like a charm until today's stars update. is it just me or anyone experiencing the same? when clicking the right mouse button it just goes to 0.00?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Used to work. Now when I hit the wheel, the numbers in the bet box flash, but end up 0. I think the last time I downloaded a new version of betpot it fixed this problem, but I downloaded the newest version (m) and it's still happening. Standard Stars theme here -- no mods. Any ideas how to fix this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, no idea at present [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I downloaded Stars update yesterday, but everything continued to work fine.

Could you enable debug and screenshot / write down the pop up balloon please? and note the areas it is image-scanning, in the right place?

Standard Stars Checklist:
<ul type="square">[*]Use 32-bit colour, not 16-bit mode.[*]Start from real BetPot.AHK file next to StarsPics folder, not in zip file / not from shortcut[/list]
Need debug info, hopefully will reveal what is going on.

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is what broke/fixed it for me and I assume will for everyone else having the same problem. When my display is in 16-bit (32,000 color) mode, it always puts 0 in the bet box, but the scroll wheel works. I use a laptop, sometimes with a 20 inch lcd and sometimes with the lcd on the laptop, and I think in switching, it must drop to 16-bit mode sometimes. Switching to 32-bit color for the display makes everything work perfectly. Thanks Dave!
Old 05-13-2007, 01:41 PM

Is there a way to remod the party ahk bet script to 3.5 bb preflop instead of 3 or 4 bb?
Old 05-13-2007, 05:33 PM

dtan,

just change "ssnl" --&gt; 0 in the line for the specific button.
example:
Pot(getid(),"1 0.75 0.66 0.66", "smallblind", 0, 0)
Old 05-13-2007, 06:50 PM

Thanks bummerking, I appreciate the help.
Old 05-13-2007, 07:21 PM

wait, do i Add the 0 in after the smallblind, cuz I'm still getting only 12 preflop raises in 2/4