Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 02:27 PM

Default Re: SSNL [cheese] thread: OCT (nc) *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Bubaloo, you havin problems with pacific today? My lobby is screwed, hardly any tables running and it won't even let me sit at the empty tables. You still taking a shot at 1/2?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah im having the same, something is definetly wrong, i finally got onto a 0.5/1 table, but all the others had waiting lists of like 26 ppl (wtf!) i found 1 1/2 table w/ a seat. this is the first shot ive taken in ages (didnt go well obv) [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

have you taken anymore shots at 2/4? whats it like?

[/ QUOTE ]

Site is still [censored], wish id played yesterday now, was too much good sport on tho [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Think you picked a bad day for shot taking as I can't imagine too many $1/2 donks queing up on waiting lists of 10+ lol.

Had a shot at 400nl fri b4 last which went very well (graph posted in here), still mainly playin 1/2 tho cos im such a chicken and the thought of losing like 4 or 5k in a couple of days scares me although im well rolled for it (nearly 60 BI).

Games mostly seem fair bit tougher than 1/2 especially in the week but still very beatable, so prob move up full time next month if im comfortable. I'll drop in for some 100nl maniac shortstack play soon [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], gl with your next 200nl shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

youre right, terrible timing on the shot taking (there was still only 1 or 2 good players at the table tho, standard)

lol next time you hit 400nl, ill come do some shortstacking (i have god mode when i shortstack)

i was tempted to get back on the waiting list for some 100nl tables because there are some big stacks, as people dont want to leave the table, but im not in the right frame of mind to play now.

lol, people keep joining the lists, why would you join when there are 47 people infront of you waiting to play? madness.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, true addicts desperate for a fix. Either that or Pepinoto is multi-tabling.
Closed Thread