Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2006, 12:57 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

[ QUOTE ]
Until he gives us his "ultimate" seer plan...

I vote Bobo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bump. Just in case his plan solves all of our wolf problems.
Old 05-03-2006, 12:59 PM

well, if he has even numbers on both sides, we'll know he was the bottom half seer...if he has one more on one side than the other, we'll know he was the top half seer...if all of us villagers follow this when making accusations, then they won't be able to tell who is the seer or not, but once the seer is outed, we'll know which he was
Old 05-03-2006, 01:01 PM

vote junkmail
Old 05-03-2006, 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well, if he has even numbers on both sides, we'll know he was the bottom half seer...if he has one more on one side than the other, we'll know he was the top half seer...if all of us villagers follow this when making accusations, then they won't be able to tell who is the seer or not, but once the seer is outed, we'll know which he was

[/ QUOTE ]
So now, not only are we restricting who the seers can look at, but we are forcing the villagers to accuse a certain number of people from each side. Sounds like a great way to completely dilute the information we are receiving. I'm liking this plan less and less.
Old 05-03-2006, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
vote junkmail

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not going to 'spaz out'. You're going to have to wait until tomorrow's session for that.
Old 05-03-2006, 01:07 PM

well then, how about he should just accuse/clear people on both sides to not give himself away...if he gets killed at night, then we won't know until the other seer comes out which part of his list to believe...or until one of the people on his list is shown to be different than he specified...

most likely we'll either figure it out via info when people die or one of the 2 will come out eventually or be lynched (if u are lynched u can still speak until he locks thread)...therefore most likely we'll get all the info from him

so, both seers should see their sides and should leave us hints throughout the game...give us real info from your side and then throw in some fake info from the other side to keep the wolves off of u

that should be easy enough...no extra work from the villagers and if the seers can't do that much, they shouldn't be seers
Old 05-03-2006, 01:08 PM

OK Patton here WAS the ultimate seer plan...

While the seers couldn't differentiate from themselves the best way to guarantee they wouldn't look at the same person was to have them look 'x' number of spots below their name on the list. The obvious pitful to this was that the wolves would know who could potentially investigate them and they could kill them.

My 'plan' was to make the X variable something that changes after the thread locks, for example the score to the Oakland A's game or something, this way the wolves wouldn't know what was gonna be and wouldn't be able to kill the potential seers.

I then realized this was insanely stupid, because the wolves too could wait for this baseball game or whatever to end before submitting their picks. For whatever reason I was thinking wolves had to submit instantly and forgot that obvious fact.

However now that the seeres can differentiate themselves you have all came up with the correct solution. One seer stick to the top half, one seer stick to the bottom. This not only guarantees they won't look into each other but gives them freedom. Even WBooks who last game was complaining that we shouldn't restrict the seers, believes this is the best course of action...

and oh yeah, standard 1st vote...
Vote Tokyo
Old 05-03-2006, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I then realized this was insanely stupid, because the wolves too could wait for this baseball game or whatever to end before submitting their picks.

[/ QUOTE ]

No so fast my friend. You forget. Wolves don't like baseball!
Old 05-03-2006, 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I then realized this was insanely stupid, because the wolves too could wait for this baseball game or whatever to end before submitting their picks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-03-2006, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how would u know?