Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2007, 05:10 PM

Default Re: Stoxpoker 12 months Premium fropm PSO? Catch?

Yeh it is according to support but they said it would be an 'investigation' until then and my account would remain blocked.. no time scale given. They just CANNOT do that with my money, its ridiculous. Would stars do that you think?
Old 10-18-2007, 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeh it is according to support but they said it would be an 'investigation' until then and my account would remain blocked.. no time scale given. They just CANNOT do that with my money, its ridiculous. Would stars do that you think?

[/ QUOTE ]
Ummm...yes, they can, and many major sites do it. It sucks, and they certainly should give a time frame, but this isn't unheard of. FT is famous for it. Stars? No, probably not, especially not without a time frame...but then Stars is known for being one of the best-run sites out there.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:19 AM

Are their regular member videos the same quality as the 'free demos'? Because the quality of the free demos for me is horrible. There is no way anyone could make out HUD stats and even the cards themselves are blurry as heck. I was thinking of doing this promo (or just signing up) but if that's the quality of their member videos, I'm not going to bother.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Are their regular member videos the same quality as the 'free demos'? Because the quality of the free demos for me is horrible. There is no way anyone could make out HUD stats and even the cards themselves are blurry as heck. I was thinking of doing this promo (or just signing up) but if that's the quality of their member videos, I'm not going to bother.

[/ QUOTE ]
They actually have a forum on this site now, under Coaching/Training. You might want to post there and see what you can find out.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:42 AM

Actually I agree in that the previews are crap, which has really put me off their product.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm positive free members can see cards/PAHUD stats without problem. We have three options for viewing and the free demos are the option with the lowest quality because of internet speed and DRM issues.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:57 AM

Dont do the wingows one, it was very tough to do even when it was 100 raked hands. Now that its 500 raked hands you might have to spend 2 weeks there, the problem is there are barely any games. If you do try wingows only play NL50 and above, those games are pretty rare but it doesnt clear at all at nl25.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:23 AM

Check out the samples from PSO, I could read out the PT stats. In the free gifts section choose Stox and click on the video sample link.

Here is a direct link, I hope they don't mind:
http://www.pokersourceonline.com/videos/midlimit.wmv
Old 10-24-2007, 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Actually I agree in that the previews are crap, which has really put me off their product.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course the demos are going to be terrible quality. Look at the free videos that have up, such as the one BotOnTilt posted (which is also on the website). Much higher quality.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:58 AM

I was more referring to the droll commentary and lack of information I saw in the previews. I know, I know, the don't want to give away all their secrets for free, but at least make it look like it might be worthwhile. I'm referring to the PLO preview videos, as they are the ones I'd be interested in.