Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2007, 10:35 PM

Default Bugsys Club 150% up to $1000

just thought i'd let everyone know some info. about bugsysclub.com
the bonus clears at 10x which doesn't sound great but every 4th hour is happy hour (double points) and you get cash back for your points as well 100pts= $1.

Bugsys traffic has picked up significantly and there are regularly 4-6 games of 1/2-2/4 nl and 1-4 games of 3/6-5/10 limit in the u.s. evenings and at least one of each during the day. As of right now there are 2 full 2/4 nl games with avg pots of $85, 2 1/2 nl games, 1 3/6 limit and 1 4/8 limit game . you can also occasionally run into a total donktard (the kind that passively play j,2 etc.) which is nice.

bugsys is also having a 10k freeroll for players making their first deposit between now and july 7th. tourny on july 8th and i cant imagine there will be more than 100 players if even close to that in this freeroll.

they have a 15k loyalty freeroll for all players earning at least 500 points between now and july 6th.

bugsys club has great support (live chat and very prompt email responses) and very solid cashout times. (3-5 days for bank wire, 1-3 days for epass).

Also just checked the $7000 weekly league table (7k for top 20 weekly points earners) and looks like if you can get about 1500 points or more in a week you should be looking at at least an additional $50.

Im pretty sure that if you look around u can also find some extra "unmentionable" around too.

Software is a little different (check, raise, fold buttons are backwards compared to most other sites) but i have never had it crash or freeze up on me. the server has also never been down since ive been playing there ~ 1 year.

so to sum it up
ok bonus
good freerolls
random big donks
good support/reliable, fast cashout time

seems like a great site to try out if your looking for something new!

full disclosure, i play there almost exclusively and dominate some of the weekly leagues as my main source of poker income and would definitely like to see traffic increase more than it already has.

just respond in this post if you have any questions.
enjoy!

edit to add league info.