Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 11-27-2007, 06:51 PM

Default Re: Tropicana Story in Philadelphia Daily News today

Stayed there a couple times in the last year. Rooms are ok, but the common area's (stairway, vending area) look like housekeeping never set foot in them.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:12 PM

I also had a bad experience at Tropicana, I woke up and went to the toilet and found a big head of an anaconda so I close the toilet seat and called maintenance, they looked at the toilet and it wasn't anaconda but green turds that I left without flushing. I ate mexican food that night and took a big dump, I knew I was just hallucinating.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:34 PM

I always like the Trop. The first time I ever played 10/20 was at that place (also the last time I saw it run there). It was a great game (won about 20BB in an hour). Since it was my first time playing 10/20, I IMMEDIATELY cashed out. Surprisingly, there was no pink game running at the time. I've played the pink game couple times, killing the game for 30BB+ bets each time. I'm sad to see that it's non-existant now.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:08 PM

My bus I took last weekend first stopped at the Trop. Only half of the bus went off. The other half went to the Taj, at the opposite end of the boardwalk. Usually, at least 85% of the people get off the bus at the first stop. Even the slot players know how bad the Trop is.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I also had a bad experience at Tropicana, I woke up and went to the toilet and found a big head of an anaconda so I close the toilet seat and called maintenance, they looked at the toilet and it wasn't anaconda but green turds that I left without flushing. I ate mexican food that night and took a big dump, I knew I was just hallucinating. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]