Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2007, 06:03 PM

Default Getting my money off UB

After reading many posts on this site I have decided I want to get my bankroll off of UB. Which is just a little over $200. I know that this might be pretty hard, but I wanted to get advice from others who may have been able to do this. I'm hoping I can since my bankroll is pretty small.

First I still have about $7.00 bonus money left. Do I need to clear this before attempting to take out my money? And I have not deposited any money in over a year. I heard someplace that I needed to have deposited money in UB within the past six months to withdraw any money. And can anyone give advice on the best way to go about taking money out of UB for a US player? I tried to set up an account with Epassporte, but my bank denied my attempt telling me that they had flagged Epassporte as a fraudelent site.

Thanks for the help.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:05 PM

Default Re: Getting my money off UB

You can always transfer the money via player to player if you want it on another poker site?
Old 10-14-2007, 06:16 PM

It doesn't seem like anyone would want to transfer funds from a site like Full Tilt though to Ultimate Bet with all the complaints. I did put in a request in the Person to Person thread though.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:18 PM

I might be interested, you want Full Tilt?

Give me an hour or so and I'll get back to ya.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

First I still have about $7.00 bonus money left. Do I need to clear this before attempting to take out my money?

[/ QUOTE ]

That depends how much you have played. It doesn't matter that you have money left in bonus, only that you have "cover" played enough to withdraw. Doesn't really take much, but I am not sure how many hands, at what limits, etc.

[ QUOTE ]
And I have not deposited any money in over a year. I heard someplace that I needed to have deposited money in UB within the past six months to withdraw any money

[/ QUOTE ].

Hmm, I am not sure about this, never heard of that. I am pretty sure I have not deposited in over a year and have not had any problems withdrawing.

[ QUOTE ]
And can anyone give advice on the best way to go about taking money out of UB for a US player? I tried to set up an account with Epassporte, but my bank denied my attempt telling me that they had flagged Epassporte as a fraudelent site.

Thanks for the help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I use Epassporte and have never had any problems. Maybe you need to get a new bank, for that may solve many of your problems. I have also received a few checks from UB and have not had any problems cashing them. I have probably cashed out of UB 20-30 times in the last year, plus a number of times before that and have NEVER had a problem. One time it took like 3 days, every other time usually within 24 hours. Just my two cents and my experience.
Old 10-14-2007, 11:08 PM

Thanks gila this helps a lot.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:54 AM

Yeah my experience is the same as Gila's. I never have any problems cashing out of UB. I've used epassporte, check, and bankwire.