Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2007, 08:11 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
I am using the option to automatically close SNG lobbies w/o a register button, and am encountering a weird error. I 12 table and after 2 hours or so, when registering for another, I receive a message saying FTP has too many windows open. Now there are only my 11 tables and the full tilt client open. I am officially allowed to be 16 tabling, so I know this is not near my limit. There are no visible lobbies open. The only way to get around this is to kill the full tilt process, which closes FTP, then restart it. A bunch of lobbies appear, I close them all, and go along my merry way.

Any ideas on this? The close lobbies isn't doing any sort of peculiar hiding or something is it? I didn't use to encounter this error, but I also didn't use to play 50 SNG's every session.

[/ QUOTE ]

PTB,
I implemented Xanderz' suggestion. Please let me know if this is solved for you with verion 1.58 that I just released.
nano
Old 11-15-2007, 08:28 PM

I just updated to version 1.58 and doing so (or the recent FTP software update) has caused the autoreload feature to stop working. I didn't change any settings or anything on my computer. I went through the TroubleshootAutoReload section and didn't see anything that would help. I am using Auto-Center, my table is not overlayed with another table, I am not using Vista, I read the notes about Table Modifications, I have Highest 32 Bit selected, I tested the Debug Tooltip and it shows my stack size. I am using table size D. I haven't changed ANYTHING except for updating my FTP software and updating to version 1.58, and the autoreload feature was working perfectly for me before these two updates.

Any help appreciated.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just updated to version 1.58 and doing so (or the recent FTP software update) has caused the autoreload feature to stop working. I didn't change any settings or anything on my computer. I went through the TroubleshootAutoReload section and didn't see anything that would help. I am using Auto-Center, my table is not overlayed with another table, I am not using Vista, I read the notes about Table Modifications, I have Highest 32 Bit selected, I tested the Debug Tooltip and it shows my stack size. I am using table size D. I haven't changed ANYTHING except for updating my FTP software and updating to version 1.58, and the autoreload feature was working perfectly for me before these two updates.

Any help appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just played a few orbits at a low stakes game and with my settings and it's working ok here. But as I mentioned I did rewrite a lot of this code, and there might be some configuration that has a problem. Please email me your .ini file from the Settings folder, and I'll test with your configuration.

Also, what type of game and stakes are you playing?
nano
Old 11-16-2007, 12:10 AM

Sent, thanks for your help.
Old 11-16-2007, 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
New Version 1.58 11/15/07

1. New Feature: If you hold down the Shift key, and then move your mouse over a Full Tilt table, that table will not be activated. Holding the shift key temporarily disables the "Activate Table when Mouse is Over Table" feature on the Tables Tab.
2. Bug Fix: (Hopefully) fixed problem where the Full Tilt client was sometimes giving a message that too many tables were open (when in fact there weren't too many open). Changed the method of closing and minimizing windows.
3. Bug Fix: Fixed problem where keys that were assigned to features could not be typed in the chat box.

Note: The auto-reload code has been extensively re-written to make it run faster. I have tested it for a few hours, but it needs more testing to confirm that it works with all other options and table configurations. Let me know how it works for you.

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released. This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just removed version 1.58 from the FTS website, as it seems to have a problem where hotkeys are are not working correctly.

Continue to use version 1.57 until I get this resolved... which I hope will be this evening.

nanochip
Old 11-16-2007, 07:07 AM

New Version 1.59 11/16/07

1. Fixed bug in reading the hero's stack which was affecting the Auto Reload feature on some table sizes.
2. Changed the method used to close tables when a SnG ended. Hopefully this will solve problem where the Full Tilt client sometimes thinks that more tables are open than there really are (when playing a large number of SnGs).
3. Fixed bug in the manual option to close all tournament lobbies.

Note: The auto-reload code has been extensively re-written to make it run faster. I have tested it for a few hours, but it needs more testing to confirm that it works with all other options and table configurations. Let me know how it works for you.

I recommend that you DO NOT USE versions 1.56, 1.57, or 1.58. If you want to run an older verion, use Version 1.55 (which is available for download near the bottom the documentation webpage).

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released. This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
2. Changed the method used to close tables when a SnG ended. Hopefully this will solve problem where the Full Tilt client sometimes thinks that more tables are open than there really are (when playing a large number of SnGs).

[/ QUOTE ]

Just wanted to say thanks and that this seems to have worked. Just played a set of 70 with no problems.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:36 PM

I was previously running version 1.51 (i think), and just updated today to the new version (1.59) and my autoreload feature isn't working anymore. I saw someone earlier mention the problem as well. I do play with some overlap on my tables, could that be the problem? FYI, I'm playing NL200. Even if I try to use the middle button to reload, which used to work, it doesn't do the trick anymore.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was previously running version 1.51 (i think), and just updated today to the new version (1.59) and my autoreload feature isn't working anymore. I saw someone earlier mention the problem as well. I do play with some overlap on my tables, could that be the problem? FYI, I'm playing NL200. Even if I try to use the middle button to reload, which used to work, it doesn't do the trick anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

The autoreload code has been revised considerably, so it may still have a problem... but I have gotten several reports that it is now working ok.

Check the troubleshooting tips here:
www.dcity.org/poker/fts/default.html#TroubleshootAutoreload
and let me know what you discover.

nano
Old 11-17-2007, 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FullTiltPlanner does this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was using FT Planner alongside FTS with no problems for a while. However, in the last week or so, they are unusable together. The tables constantly shift back and forth.

When I use each program without the other, they run fine. Anyone have an idea to get them working well together again?

edit: I'm using FTS v. 1.55 btw.