Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2007, 09:50 PM

Default Re: Poker Radio

It is true. Haralbob and I are going to be joining forces for a weekly poker talk show at Barry and Joe's new site. The show is based out of L.A. and will have nothing to do with poker strategy and everything to do with scandals, and other assorted scuttlebut from around the poker world, which god knows, is way more interesting than listening to a possibly losing tourney pro talk about how to play ace-king (they are lying anyway).

I'm hoping to lean on this forum a lot. And Bob and I already have. We have booked a regular 2p2er for our first show to talk about the AP scandal. Without giving away too much else about the show, let's just say: Bob and I will not be holding our tongues. After a week or so we will be streaming live, and taking live calls. Hopefully people will want to get involved.

Check the site on sunday for the first show and contact information.

Also, in response to the above post, there are three shows. The two listed above, and one with Joe Stapleton and myself, called TwoJacksintheHole - not poker related at all. Just us talking a lot of S, and cracking jokes.

-Huff

p.s. although it says this is my first post, i have been a semi active member of the 2p2 community since my sophomore year in college in '01. Under a different name, obv.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:55 PM

rounders is going podcast only from the nerxt show, but they did say they have something potentially big in the works??? i like that show even tho i get it 3 days later
Old 10-18-2007, 10:13 PM

Sounds awesome Scott, I'm looking forward to it
Old 10-18-2007, 11:12 PM

This is awesome, awesome news.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:25 PM

wtf why wouldn't you post under your other screen name if it was you HUFF????

unless someone on teh internets was not who they claimed!!!
Old 10-18-2007, 11:41 PM

this is pretty random gary but does not playing that shock ever keep you up at night?
Old 10-19-2007, 12:10 AM

Rounders I think is the best poker show out, I really hope they're big thing goes down and they get some type of deal. They are always up to date with what's going on and have the best interviews. I didn't really start posting on 2+2 until they talked about the AP story. Which was two days after it was first discussed on 2+2. They have been mentioning every week but I can bet 100 dollars the next show will be about the AP scandal and the Void winning the WCOOP main event, especially since they said they would have Vanessa Rouso.
Old 10-19-2007, 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this is pretty random gary but does not playing that shock ever keep you up at night?

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe, no marty, can't say it does. I don't play much these days, though I may go to new York to see some buddies. The thing about that shock is I'd just been kicked out of england and my head definitely wasn't in the game. Ah well, the ring made up for it.
Old 10-19-2007, 03:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Rounders I think is the best poker show out, I really hope they're big thing goes down and they get some type of deal. They are always up to date with what's going on and have the best interviews. I didn't really start posting on 2+2 until they talked about the AP story. Which was two days after it was first discussed on 2+2. They have been mentioning every week but I can bet 100 dollars the next show will be about the AP scandal and the Void winning the WCOOP main event, especially since they said they would have Vanessa Rouso.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you might be confusing us and another show. I hope we are the ones you think are the best. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The other guys said they were having Rousso. To be honest, I haven't really thought about having her on because of a lot of the stuff talked about here. Not that she cares, obviously.

The big deal we are working on is basically done. Mike and I will be hosting our show here at 2+2.

Can't wait!

Adam.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:24 AM

All poker radio is and will be inferior to Pokerwire Radio.
That show was legendary and oh how i miss it...
Glad to here joey smith, joey sebok and joey gavin smith are doin something on the waves again.

The good news is, your fired!