Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2006, 10:46 PM

Default Re: To hedgers: Adding insult to injury

[ QUOTE ]
Nice guns vs butter PPF you idiot. Just get done taking econ 101??

We're not talking about bundles of goods here (or bets). We're talking about one bet. If you could do this bet 1000 times then you might be right.. and you might make your tiny little extra 2% "+EV". But this is ONE BET! and you either don't hedge and possibly lose it all.. or do hedge and still make near half either way. Your acedemic crap is worthless.. just like my old professors who teach econ and business.. They teach their economic theories and never figure out how they work in reality.

Not to add insult to your injured ego

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow.

In the process of getting a degree in economics, I progressed far beyond Econ 101, but I remember it and use it when appropriate. Why would you call me an idiot for that, as opposed to the people who failed to apply basic economics, or 3rd grade reading comprehension?

Your anti-intellectual rant was pathetic, particularly on 2+2. Of course the theory is applicable here, to one bet, and advantage gamblers with any sense listen when a theorist corrects the "common wisdom." Please consider killing yourself in an amusing fashion.

Edit: Oh, I see you changed your post to delete all but the "Nice guns vs butter PPF." Ok, thanks.