Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2007, 07:45 PM

Default Re: Scotty Nguyen 100K fiasco?

he missed his opertunity to say something that mourning, there is a tournie director that could also have asked scotty for info on the previous days chip count 'n bag. i would be heated to be missing 10-15% of my stack!!!!
Old 07-17-2007, 09:09 AM

i love scotty and was mightily disappointed he didn't FT the ME but, and if it's possible bearing in mind the denomination, isn't this the ol' diversionary tactic.

"yeah baby, you got 1.15m" having skimmed some chips and telling you what you needed to hear. i suppose at the time the last thing you think is gonna happen is Scotty, of all people stiffing you somehow.

Being the fan of Scotty I am, I'm sure it was nothing but why he was touching your chips, I have no idea. Wierd.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
James's point isn't that Scotty took anything, it's that Scotty counted it as well, and now James is wrong twice and Scotty is wrong once. Gosh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, then including the COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT observation "why is this dude touching my chips" makes him a very very bad storyteller.