View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2007, 09:12 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
You know what's embarrassing? The troll from earlier might end up being right as far as a "team" playing together.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's right the "troll" was right! And everyone in here SHOULD be embarrassed. You jump to conclusions based on inaccurate information, and you crucify a guy and even put his picture on here. That is gross. I guess that's what happens when a man says witch,and it's the 1400's. A myriad of apologies to full_tilting would be a nice start. Cheers..
Old 05-09-2007, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I get the feeling this is an initial "excuse" cover story that someone floats out when they get caught .

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm looking over the other questions now but this one really stood out. Get caught by who???? The OP brought it to FTP's attention and after more than a month of analysis, the accounts were 100% cleared.

All I'm doing here is explaining the situation guys. It's already past FTP taking a stance and whatnot. I'm just proving to you that my friend isn't pulling a fast one.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:19 PM

I actually do respect Nation and don't think he would come up here and knowingly lie to us since he is pretty respected around here and has built up alot of equity.

I'm trying to give these guys the benefit of the doubt but the evidence is so damning. It just doesn't seem possible that players can play exactly the same in these situations and have their numbers converge over such a HUGE sample size. People are people; I don't care how much they have worked on getting their strategy in place.

I'm just glad I don't play full ring.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:19 PM

Old 05-09-2007, 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol at people saying that the numbers aren't close enough to be conclusive... they are nearly identical for every stat on every street.

as for the arguers of the 14.24 and 13.67 stats, this could easily be from the RNG dealing one bot AA-TT some small percentage more than the other over the sample. 100k is large but not large enough to smooth out all randomness in the game. These numbers are so close it's not even worth aguing about it...

[/ QUOTE ]

The VPIP #'s are well over 3 standard deviations apart. That isn't close or anything like it. Of course that doesn't proove anything and there could be other explanations, but I think a subtle difference in PF strategy is more likely than a bug in the RNG.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:22 PM

Another thing I want to address: People keep saying they have not played one hand with each other.

One of his biggest concerns that he asked me about was fear that FTP might think they were colluding, because I think he had a few thousand hands of accidental play against each other when they weren't paying attention. I told him that it was such a minute portion of the overall sample size that FTP would not damn him for that; not to mention they did zero colluding and immediately got up when noticed.

I will call him now and tell him to get in here; I just wanted to be the first to defend him so he got a little credibility instead of being laughed at as a new account.

If you guys have further questions for me, I'll be around to answer but I assume Chuck will handle most of them.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
None of these guys have laid down AA from what I've seen

[/ QUOTE ]
How would you know that unless you can see the other sides of their cards?
Old 05-09-2007, 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> Also, what do you make of "folding to pre-flop min-reraise", insta-folding to river blocking min-bet etc kind of stuff? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nation, this is a VERY relevant question....
Old 05-09-2007, 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I told chuck to save his breath and not post on here. He's a sub 20 post poster, so I have a feeling he would have gotten zero credibility, and no one would believe him.

As I said, they have similar stats because they all basically play together, so they play exactly the same. They play for pot control in the same spots, stack off in the same spots, etc.

I've done my part as far as clearing up any and all questions regarding this matter. I get the feeling that any further correspondence will be "I don't believe you" posts. At this point, those posters are set in their beliefs and nothing, save an independently placed live web cam from chuck's house, will convince them otherwise.

If there are any more relevant questions, I'll be monitoring this thread and will answer them.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao. As written this post wreaks of BS
Old 05-09-2007, 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> Also, what do you make of "folding to pre-flop min-reraise", insta-folding to river blocking min-bet etc kind of stuff? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nation, this is a VERY relevant question....

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't this a strategy flaw / using "fold to any bet"? Do you advocate always calling a min re-raise?

Didn't we just say taking long time to make decisions signify that you were a bot...now insta-acting does too? Next thing you know someone's going to chime in and say "they make way too many decisions taking standard time, this obviously can't happen with a multi-tabling human"