Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2007, 06:25 PM

Default Re: Journeyman

I watched half of the first show. Hated it. It flashed
backwards, forwards, and sideways. Couldn't follow the plot and didn't care. Just turned it off.

What's this San Francisco Register?
Women's Murder Club also has the
San Francisco Register. No such paper.
Think neither show film their scenes in
San Francisco.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:46 PM

I liked this show when it was Quantum Leap, Hollywood has the creativity of a sloth on heroin.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:17 AM

i have watched the show from the beginning..it wont last..there are way to many loose ends, and it is so un-realistic...there is never any closure on his disapearences, such as him vanishing on the plane...nothing at all,the following week they are on the no fly list...??>>wtf...wouldnt you want to know why his old girlfriend is there?? why?what?..and his wife? whars the story...is she gonna hook back up with his brother??....oh yeah....they have failed to mention so far(4 weeks now) how he took his wife from his own brother???...but...i, for some reason keep watching this trainwreck....
Old 10-24-2007, 12:47 AM

I like the show. Quantum Leap had no consequences in his "real" life, while this show obviously does and that makes it interesting. It's clear that he's trying to find some explanation about what is going on so hopefully that will be resolved at some point.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:15 AM

Never seen it, looks like a good show. Shows like this is are probably way more enjoyable if you watch it on HD with a good stereo hookup.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:19 AM

I'm still on the fence with this one. The last episode was pretty good.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:22 AM

I'm really liking the show. Still, I'd like to see them get rid of the Jack problem by just letting him in on the whole shebang. I'm sure he could find some way of convincing the guy.
Old 10-24-2007, 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i have watched the show from the beginning..it wont last..there are way to many loose ends, and it is so un-realistic...there is never any closure on his disapearences, such as him vanishing on the plane...nothing at all,the following week they are on the no fly list...??>>wtf...wouldnt you want to know why his old girlfriend is there?? why?what?..and his wife? whars the story...is she gonna hook back up with his brother??....oh yeah....they have failed to mention so far(4 weeks now) how he took his wife from his own brother???...but...i, for some reason keep watching this trainwreck....

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, there are some loose ends. You don't want all the answers right away do you? I agree that he doesn't grill his ex enough about what her role is (he tried to the first few shows though), but I can overlook that along with a few other problems (vanishing at work or in crowds with no one noticiing, etc.) And I thought the talk with the doctor was pretty cool and made for a great scene. We'll obviously see more of him in the future.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:10 PM

This show has some creative ideas, but the lead actor is one of the worst actors I've seen on TV the past few years. He's [censored] awful.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:18 PM

Awful? Nobody talks that way about Lucius Vorenus.

He has an English/Scottish accent that comes through from time to time. If it weren't for the brother storyline, they could have just made him Brittish and avoided that problem.