shortstack wherever HIV is 96 26.09%
PPBJ 82 22.28%
BASTARD 67 18.21%
Voters: 368. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-20-2007, 11:29 AM

Default Re: Private Dancer

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

/0, he'll respect you as much as you respect yourself when you interact with him, but he isn't thinking long-term.

[/ QUOTE ]

Out of curiousity, is ANYONE really thinking long-term after 2 encounters? (except for goofyballer ldo)

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear god I hope not.
Old 10-20-2007, 12:31 PM

Default breasts

quick question, from my non-statistically significant sample, i have observed the following correlation:

smaller breasts -> more sensitive nipples

agree, disagree?
Old 10-20-2007, 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

/0, he'll respect you as much as you respect yourself when you interact with him, but he isn't thinking long-term.

[/ QUOTE ]

Out of curiousity, is ANYONE really thinking long-term after 2 encounters? (except for goofyballer ldo)

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear god I hope not.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2007, 01:25 PM

HAI GUISE!

Does SJC = Saint John's College?
Old 10-20-2007, 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
HAI GUISE!

Does SJC = Saint John's College?

[/ QUOTE ]

ldo
Old 10-20-2007, 05:33 PM

Default Pimping is in fact easy.

Wdead: I of course remember you...why don't you just mention to every chick you hit on that you were on tv for the wsop?
Instabang! Chubby girls ftw.

RE: those two chicks at the bar, I can't believe you missed an opportunity like that!

"Hey I should go wait for my friend by the door...but you guys are fun! Let me get your numbers and we can go out in (area) sometime!" Man up homey.

CL Dates: I think this is a more west coast thing... here it seems like the personals are all fake or lame.
It sounds like you're doing the groundwork dude, just follow through with the potentially embarrassing but rewarding phonecalls.

SO my spot keeps getting more and more blown up. Apparently all the dudes from my local poker scene have been reading this thread (Hai Guys!) and gave me s--t last night at the Pink Chip game (everybody check out md-poker.com if you live in this area and come play for the big bucks at E's place imo). Better than what they used to mess with me about I guess (kissing teh gheys.)

Its only a matter of time I think before I get trainwrecked in some spectacular fashion, tho I'm glad it hasn't happened so far. In case anyone reading this is one of my victims/interlocutors, I just want to say that I love women and am totally exaggerating the braggy hi5yness for the internet. That said, I ain't ashamed of anything I do or say.

I'm feeling poingiant this morning. Left the poker game up 50 bucks thanks to some sick suckouts (on my part lol) because I got bootycalled by TheRapist. She was asleep when I got there at 2, but she clearly wanted some mcluvvin before she left town to go somewheres. Right as I pulled my pants off my phone chirped, and I knew it was my lady from far away...I couldn't answer tho, and had to wait til 4am when I jetted back home to text her cutesy stuff. I'm seriously tempted to clear the decks for this girl whether or not she has any intention of doing the same. STILL This morning when I woke up she (gradschoolgirl) told me she wants to come to DC this summer. It was hard to reply calmly so I did the mc hammer dance around my living room a lil bit to relax. If that goes through... this thread, and my general sexual depravity, has a time limit.

But until then, I'm going to destroy the world with the rock and roll. Myspace girl hasn't even read my invite to the fashion show thing tonight...DANGIT. Still should be interesting...fashion people in DC, what does it mean? I'll find out soon I guess. To make matters more confusing, this girl I was dating really seriously over the summer who dumped me for my flakiness started writing me gchat again. I sense a bootycall in her future.
Old 10-20-2007, 05:37 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: Pimping is in fact easy.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm seriously tempted to clear the decks for this girl whether or not she has any intention of doing the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

BOOOOOOOOO.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean that in a more restricted, compartmentalized way. If he's thinking "I'll see what happens" there are still probably limits to it.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:29 PM

Great Thread.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:11 PM

How did this thread start as containment for sex brags, and turn into GA's emo blog?