Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2007, 12:42 AM

Default ***** April Low Content Thread ******

Wow, this forum is really going downhill, Apr 4th and no one start chitter chatter thread.

Ok, I start:

http://www.ribbo.com/
Old 04-05-2007, 10:58 AM

Default Re: ***** April Low Content Thread ******

Free advertisements of my website is always welcome.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:32 AM

As most of you know, I wasn't really around much this past winter. I kind of took an extended hiatus from 2+2, although I would check in periodically. Beset also quit modding due to working FT while finishing law school.

Since this has been a very hands-off forum from its beginning, little needs to be done. I let you guys rag at each other pretty much as you want, and only move/lock/delete threads that are clearly spam, not for PLO, or so over the top trolling that even a blind man could see it.

I think AJ pretty much mods the same way. I haven't seen much action taken by him since I've come back FT. We've never talked about it, though. He was assigned here during my hiatus.

With Ribbo coming back, things might get more heated up. Since the majority want the hands-off approach, he's kind of going to have to fend for himself. Two plus Two won't tolerate anything so far out that posters start going over my head to Mat or Ryan, but they pretty much let us mod the way that the overall feel of the forum has taken.

So there ya go. Nothing extreme, but I'll stay in the shadows, hands-off, while you guys duke it out.

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2007, 11:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Free advertisements of my website is always welcome.

[/ QUOTE ]

In other news, my grammar sucks. I best not try writing a book. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2007, 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As most of you know, I wasn't really around much this past winter. I kind of took an extended hiatus from 2+2, although I would check in periodically. Beset also quit modding due to working FT while finishing law school.

Since this has been a very hands-off forum from its beginning, little needs to be done. I let you guys rag at each other pretty much as you want, and only move/lock/delete threads that are clearly spam, not for PLO, or so over the top trolling that even a blind man could see it.

I think AJ pretty much mods the same way. I haven't seen much action taken by him since I've come back FT. We've never talked about it, though. He was assigned here during my hiatus.

With Ribbo coming back, things might get more heated up. Since the majority want the hands-off approach, he's kind of going to have to fend for himself. Two plus Two won't tolerate anything so far out that posters start going over my head to Mat or Ryan, but they pretty much let us mod the way that the overall feel of the forum has taken.

So there ya go. Nothing extreme, but I'll stay in the shadows, hands-off, while you guys duke it out.

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Never has so little been said with so many words!
Old 04-05-2007, 05:46 PM

You're just happy someone has replied to you. lol
Old 04-05-2007, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Never has so little been said with so many words!

[/ QUOTE ]
You've never met MicroBob, have you? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2007, 06:28 AM

Ever show down the same 4 cards with someone? First time for me. Of coruse he was freerolling the flush, but still.

Absolute Poker
Pot Limit Omaha Ring game
Blinds: $0.10/$0.25
8 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $160.65
UTG+1: $31.30
MP1: $52.75
MP2: $25.75
Hero: $47.19
Button: $9.65
SB: $44.60
BB: $60.38

Pre-flop: (8 players) Hero is CO with T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $0.75</font>, Button folds, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls.

Flop: 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($4.5, 6 players)
SB checks, <font color="#cc0000">BB bets $1</font>, 3 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $4</font>, <font color="#cc0000">SB raises to $17.5</font>, BB folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises all-in $46.44</font>, <font color="#cc0000">SB calls all-in $26.35</font>.
Uncalled bets: $2.59 returned to Hero.

Turn: 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($50.35, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $93.2)

River: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($50.35, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $93.2)

Results:
Final pot: $50.35
<font color="#ffffff">Hero Shows 10c 8h Jh Qs</font>
<font color="#ffffff">SB Shows Js 10s Qh 8s</font>

Pretty wild.
Old 04-20-2007, 06:35 PM

I am working on a HH converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh). I want to implement Omaha into my supported game types for all the major sites and eventually every site that supprots it.

If you are reading this and you have Omaha HHs, can you send me a few? I will have the converter ready in a few hours. I dont play any omaha so I wont be able to do this myself.

Thanks for the support guys.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:48 PM

Sup fellas. Taking a break from NLHE and plan on my next 30k hands at least being PLO.

Look forward to learning and posting more in here.