ehhhh.....anyone?
Old 10-20-2006, 12:16 PM

Default Re: Version 2.14 beta

[ QUOTE ]
ehhhh.....anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

From TableNavigator site on overcards:

Setting up the AttentionQueue for Stars, Absolute & Pacific

The buttons (Fold, Check, Raise etc) on some sites don't have names (like on Party, for instance). Therefore instead of checking whether a certain control is visible, we check the color of a certain pixel. Since the background color of the table and the color of the button or different (obviously), we can determine whether the button is visible.

Unfortunately this means that the AttentionQueue can't work with overlap on these sites (or only very little overlap since the pixel we're checking has to be visible (not-overlapped) at all times) . It also means that you'll have to do some configuring since what with different mods (and different table sized on Stars) the color of the pixel we're checking won't be the same for everyone.

Basically, we just check if the "Fold" button is there (since it is always there if you act). Luckily the "Post" button has the same position usually, so we don't have to check for it seperately (this is probably true for the "Show Cards" button, but I didn't bother to check - I doubt many people show their hands while multi-tabling).

So, to enable the AttentionQueue for one of these sites, open a table and take a seat. Then, go to the "Miscellanious" tab in the Configuration Gui and click on the button to the right of the site name. Then, wait for the "Fold" button to appear on your table. Now when you right-click on it while holding down Control, the color of the pixel as well as it's position will be saved (you'll notice that the mouse will move away briefly - we have to because most buttons have a different color when you mouse over them). The pixel you click on should be clearly of a different color then the table background for best results.

Finally, a note on Stars. The buttons on the so-called "Hyper-simple theme" (and possibly others, I didn't dowload them all) are mono-color, which makes dynamic support for re-sizing tables possible. The buttons on the default theme on the other hand aren't which makes it impossible to say with certainty which exact pixel will have which color when the table is resized. Therefore you can choose between dynamic support and normal support. For dynamic support, the configuration has to be done when the table has the default size. For non-dynamic mode, he configuration has to be done once the table has been re-sized (and the AttentionQueue won't work for any other sizes).
Old 10-20-2006, 12:38 PM

How does that answer my questions?!? By the way...I already done that.

1. But should'nt the color bar move automatically to the table requiring attention, wait for my action and then on to the next table? Right now the bar stays at the table BEFORE the table requiring action and so on.

2. Is there any problems using AQ with two monitors?
Old 10-21-2006, 09:51 PM

This thread is ridiculously long, I want to hook up my gamepad, is the code on the first page of this thread the correct one to use with stars, and will a logitch wingman (no analog stick) gamepad work ok?
Old 10-21-2006, 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread is ridiculously long, I want to hook up my gamepad, is the code on the first page of this thread the correct one to use with stars, and will a logitch wingman (no analog stick) gamepad work ok?

[/ QUOTE ]
You want to get the current version which is posted on the Overcards.com Wiki:

http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/AutoHotKey

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2006, 10:40 PM

Thanks Juk, I noticed on that site there's a script called "stars navigator" if anyone's familiar with it, should i use this or tablenavigator.
Old 10-21-2006, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Juk, I noticed on that site there's a script called "stars navigator" if anyone's familiar with it, should i use this or tablenavigator.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry, I can't help their (I saw that too, but wasn't sure how it differs).

I'm pretty sure Roland did add stars support to the main TN script, so prolly that's worth trying first.

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-22-2006, 04:30 AM

Is it possible to have the bring focus to bet box feature activate by default when a table is selected? If not, I'd love to see this in the future.
Old 10-22-2006, 11:03 PM

Fold hotkey works as check/fold at postflop on Party. But it works only as FOLD on Stars. Could you please fix it ? That would be great , me and others are tired of hitting this ****** check button by cursor. Thanks !
Old 10-28-2006, 01:15 AM

Default Re: Great program

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Playing on two monitors works fine here, but i have to pause the script when moving the tables to the second monitor(wont move when the bar is active). Once in place i restart it and play as usual. Luckily at least Stars let you remember table positions(two monitors also) session to session.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you using MouseSelect nav. mode? Otherwise you should be able to move any table other than the currently selected one just fine, no?

In any case though, I put it one the list.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good. Same issue here with mouse select mode. I just started trying this program out and I'm very impressed. However, there's a problem playing on both Party and Full Tilt:

the bet x "BB" has different calculation methods on full tilt and party. Party calculates based on ptBB (2x the big blind) while FT calculated based on the big blind.

I set a button to bet 1.75 BB, on party @ 5/10 it goes to 35, on full tilt it goes to 17.5. This is in play money.