Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2006, 04:46 PM

Default Re: My \"game\" is very weak/tight, whats your line with this chick?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
HH please... uhhmmm, I mean an example? Seriously, what kind of wording would you put a proposal like into?

[/ QUOTE ]

"Lets cut all the games. Im buff, your hot, what do you say we go down to Kmart and have some sassy glamor shots taken."

[/ QUOTE ]

if this line didn't work, you had no chance to being with.
Old 09-12-2006, 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP,

A few things

1. You are (allegedly) a buff guy who can break dance, girls should be selling themselves to you, not vice versa. Literally. You should have them not only bjing you but also throwing in free rust proofing, super sizing, dippable fudge brownies, other things that are a 19.99 value but that you are getting for free. You don't have to say anything, just walk up to her and spin around on your head, she'll get the message. Just ask her if she'd like to go back to your place to see your: stamp collection, new linoleum, electric toothbrush, stone cold steve austin t-shirt, whatever.
2. Just try a little clever inneundo. Nothing flashy, just a little suggestive phrase, it could be like

Her: Wow, you look buff with your shirt off
you: you should see what i could do with my penis in your vagina

or
her: wow, that was some great apache
you: you should see what i could do with my penis in your vagina

Ok but in all seriously, just say something lame like "wow, what a great work out, perhaps we should go and get a cold liquid beverage somewhere" and she will be like "yes, i am quite parched, I will accompany you in search of refreshment". Then you have her alone somewhere. The only problem is she won't know 100% what you want from her, if you just want sex, if you are gay and wanted company, or if you want her to be your shuffle board partner. So say something to make it clear you like her.

her: Blah blah blah
you: Wow, not only are you a sexy dancer, but you're a great conversationalist

or

her : blah blah blah
you: Wow, we both love webster reruns, we should watch some together sometime... after we've had sex.

ok that last one was a joke (although come to think of it i bet it would be gold), but you get the idea.

If after you show you are clearly interested in more than a spades partner, she keeps telling you how buff you are, punching your arm, playing with your crotch under the table, then you know she is interested and you can stop worrying. If however she says "oh, uh, i just realized I have to go home and floss my cat with my 2 7ft tall boyfriends who just got out of rugby prison for hate crimes against male breakdancers", then she probably just wants to be friends.

Stop overthinking

[/ QUOTE ]

rather than insert 'some water' in here I think I'm gonna start saying this exact line
Old 09-12-2006, 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, we both love webster reruns, we should watch some together sometime... after we've had sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the potential of this line is enormous.
Old 09-12-2006, 05:26 PM

Ok brother this is a good one! I think i can help. First off never use lines! They never work! Trust me im a proffesional.Girls see that comming a mile away and most have heard them all.Here is an example, I wanted to date this hooters girl i saw at my local hooters right. The last thing i wanted to do was what every guy who eats there does and blow it! What you have to understand is these girls are used to getting hit on all day long. So i played it cool basicily ignored her and it drives them nuts. They arent used to that so instantly the game has changed in my favor. Same principal here with you. Being that this girl is a dancer she is prob good looking and in good shape right so she has guys always comming at her.Be the guy that dosent.Women want what they cant have so if you act like your sweating it your done!If you sweat her it will push her away,its too easy.This is were most guys go wrong. If you realy like this girl remember be yourself dont use lines EVER! Make her sweat you! THATS GAME.......
Old 09-12-2006, 05:30 PM

In all these situations there is no avoiding the strong, bold move. Doesn't matter what it is. If she likes you, it will work.
Old 09-12-2006, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In all these situations there is no avoiding the strong, bold move. Doesn't matter what it is. If she likes you, it will work.

[/ QUOTE ]
true, but sometimes you can make girls like you and if you made the strong move before, you are dead.
Old 09-13-2006, 03:01 AM

ScottyP, that post was fantastic. I'm with my boy JV on this one, gotta go strong bro. At least it'll be all over quickly.

If you're feeling a bunch of pressure asking her out, try asking her out to something you're gonna do anyway, like "Hey, my friend is throwing a crazy breakdancing party this weekend, you should come" or "I'm going to go see this great band this weekend...blah blah blah"

Go for it bro. Waiting for the trip report.

KG
Old 09-13-2006, 03:18 AM

At the time, she wanted to chill with you. (Note: This does not explicitly mean "have sex with you"; rather, it means she wanted to find out more about you.)

Later, her impression of you was that you are not chill / too nervous / a pussy / etc. and she got weirded out. I recommend you forget about her.
Old 09-13-2006, 03:32 AM

I would just like to add to this thread... plus juan
Old 09-13-2006, 04:07 AM

Ok, It sounds like she likes you, so thats good. Ask her out to a bar with a small group of friends. Be cool and funny and tease her a bit and continue the touchy feely stuff. Try and gently escalate it if you can. If she trys to punch you in the arm, whatever, catch her hand and hold it for just a bit longer than you both know you should. Touch her waste, keep it casual, but dont be a nervous wreck over it.

When you get a chance and you get her by herself, use the standard Mystery method [censored].

Just say half cheekily "Would you like to kiss me?"

She'll either say no, in which case you laugh it off.

Or she;ll say maybe, and you say. "Well lets find out!"

Then just kiss her, she'll hardly ever not kiss back. Then you're into it.

It sounds cheezy as hell, but this line works nicely. If she's not into you, well at least you had a crack. Which is better than beating off later, while you wish you did something.