Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2007, 04:05 AM

Default Re: 24 Season 7 Preview

[ QUOTE ]
Here's a big lol....billy walsh from Entourage is going to be a cast member on this season of 24 according to Wikipedia.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's in the trailer
Old 10-28-2007, 05:36 AM

Looks like another gay season to me.. last season I couldn't stand it through. I stopped watching at halfway.
Old 10-28-2007, 12:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like another gay season to me.. last season I couldn't stand it through. I stopped watching at halfway.

[/ QUOTE ]

The hate in this thread is retarded. Last season was horrible, we know. I only watched half of it as well. But that was one weak season out of 6.

So I'm not sure why some people anticipate "another gay season". Unless of course you never really liked the show in which case you're a fool for posting in this thread to start with.

We're all apprehensive after last year's fiasco but it seems as though the producers have recognized the problem and are going to do something about it. Who knows if they can fix the show but I'll certainly give them the benefit of the doubt based on their track record.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:34 AM

Looks awful, will watch anyway.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:43 AM

Did anyone else notice that Clarence Boddicker from Robocop is question Jack in the opening scene?
Old 10-29-2007, 06:40 AM

frig it's been damn well removed. Ah well i'm a sucka, i'll watch season 7, if only to see Lennox as prezident.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The hate in this thread is retarded. Last season was horrible, we know. I only watched half of it as well. But that was one weak season out of 6.

So I'm not sure why some people anticipate "another gay season". Unless of course you never really liked the show in which case you're a fool for posting in this thread to start with.

We're all apprehensive after last year's fiasco but it seems as though the producers have recognized the problem and are going to do something about it. Who knows if they can fix the show but I'll certainly give them the benefit of the doubt based on their track record.

[/ QUOTE ]

Season Four was also horrendous.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Season Four was also horrendous.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:50 AM

End of thread:

We all disagree on which seasons are awful/fantastic, yet if you're a genuinely hardcore 24 fan, you know that one halfassed (not really) season doesn't mean anything, as it's an extremely successful show.
If you're not that hardcore, don't watch it. end of story.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The hate in this thread is retarded. Last season was horrible, we know. I only watched half of it as well. But that was one weak season out of 6

[/ QUOTE ]
If it was the 3rd season that was so awful and the 4th, 5th and 6th were great, then you would be right. However, it was the most recent that was awful, it's much more reasonable to assume that the 7th will follow it.