Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2006, 11:13 AM

Default Help me Scam a Nigerian

WARNING: LONG

So I have been emailing back and forth with my new friend a nigerian scam artist. I am trying to get him to take a photo of himself holding a sign reading "BBV PWNED, ENTERPRISES, INC. There are fun grammitical errors aplenty. Now he wants me to call him - but that is not going to happen. Anyone feel like calling this guy and pretending to be my "financial manager" Mr. HIV? Hopefully hillarity will ensue....

Help me finish this scam and I will split my share of $27m with you guys.

[ QUOTE ]

Keneth Jones <keneth_jones25@hotmail.com> wrote:

Please let this be confidential.

Dear Beloved,

My Name is Dr. Keneth Jones, I was one of the Personal Assistance to the
late President Gnassingbé Eyadéma of Togo. I will not like to waste much of
your time. I am looking for someone to be my friend or partner that I can
trust to handle some part of the money the late President was about going
to deposit in Switzerland three weeks before he died.

I am Presently in Ivory coast Because i cannot go back to my country Togo
for now due to some political reasons. As soon as you get intouch with me i
will tell you all the modalities that is invovled in this project. I am
waiting for your quick reply soon.

I will explain in details after your response in the next mail. Please click
to these sites to read more about the late President Gnassingbé Eyadéma of
Togo to enable you understand or get more information on what I am about to
make you know.

1. www.rcnetwork.net
2. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4239983.stm
3. http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2005/41860.htm

My Regards,
Dr. Keneth Jones.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dr. Jones,
While I did not know the ex-president personally I have heard of him in great detail. His reputation was that of generosity and good will. I am curious about this deposit the president was attempting to make. Please provide me with more information regarding this transation.

Thank you,
Jack Ryan, Esquire.

[ QUOTE ]

Keneth Jones <keneth_jones2006@yahoo.fr> wrote:
Dear Jack Ryan,
Compliment of the day to you. I am mailing to know if you really received my mail hence i have been waitin to read from but to no avail. Please email me as soon as you receive this to enable me know your mind and plans concerning this transaction. Thanks and may your day be blessed.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr Keneth Jones.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dr. Jones....

I have looked over your email and am discussing the details with my business manager. Hopefully he will approve this transaction. However, he ius unsuare of the legitimacy of the transaction. Perhaps we need to wrok out more trust in this matter. My company "BBV Pwned, Enterprises" may need to act as an intermediateery for any financial tranfering overseas. Will this be of difficulty?

- Jack Ryan

[ QUOTE ]

Dear Jack Ryan,
Thanks for mailing. I have to say thanks for the willingness to help me. Futhermore i will want you to contact the security company where this funds was deposited as i sincerely believed that they stands a better position to highlight you more and processes of the shipment of the consignment.

Mainwhile i have told them about you so when you contact always tell them that you are mailing concerning the shipments of the consignment that is in there care deposited in the name of Mr Moses Keita that you want to know the details and proceedures on how to get the consignment conveyed to you soon.

Please tell your business manager that he has nothing to worry about hence this transaction is termed to be 100% risk free. and like i told you in my last mail to you that i would like us to build trust first and put our heads
together and bring this transaction to a successful conclussion. There is nothing bad if your Company wants to act as an intermediateery for any financial tranfering overseas. My dear friend, you should please contact the security company through the following means:

1) Name of the security company is: DIAMOND FINANCE SECURITIES ABIDJAN COTE D’ IVOIRE (DFSCI),
2) Email to MR KEITA S. ADAMS, the Director of Operations and shipments,
3) Email address: diamondfinance_securities@gawab.com
4) Telfax: +225 06292325.

Please always keep me in contact as soon as you email contact or receive from the Security Company. Beloved all i need from you is your maximum co-operation and understanding. the security company is going to convey the box to you through their diplomatic immunity by a diplomat and the diplomat will call you as soon as he arrives your country with the consignment(Box).

I will like to know what percentage you will like me to offer you though i have in mind to offer you 35% of the total money($27.4M) and 5% will be for the expenses that will be incured home and abroad during the process of conveying this consignment to you while 60% will be for me and i will like to invest this money in your country, Please you can still decide the percentage that will be good for you if what i proposed to you is not okay by you.Therefore could you please help me look for a good business that will be profitable for me that i can invest this 60%? Thanks and may your day be blessed.
Email back soon.

Please always inform me as soon as you contact or recieve from the Security Company and please call me through my directline as soon as you receive this mail to enable you and i talk things out for a successful beginning +225 01574791.

Sincerely Yours,
Dr Keneth Jones.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dr. Jones.....

My financial advisor is unsure of how this trasaction will work and whether or not we can trust you with company funds., BBV Pwned, Enterprises,
We are a licenced subsidiary of the Guildwolf Corp. My Financial Advisor Mr. HIV would like some photo graphic proof of your dedication to our company in order to prove that you are trustwothty in this transaction. Please provide photograpic evidence of yourself holding our company name.

"BBV Pwned. Enterprises, Inc "

With out this informatiuon I might be unable to proceed. Please attach this photo to an email at your earliest convenience.

Thank you,
Jack Ryan, Esquire.

[ QUOTE ]
No recent response so I sent this one

[/ QUOTE ]

Dr. Jones
I have not heard back from you regarding the photograph that my financial advisor requested. As I said Trust is very improtant in these kind of deals. I again request that you take a photograph of yourself hold the name of my corporation. BBV Pwned Enterprises, INC. We are a subsidiary of the Guildwolf Corp. These kind of international financial transcations , as I am sure u understand, cannot be done on blind faith alone. Again hold a sign reading: BBV Pwned Enterprises, INC. Email said photography to this email address. Please to not be wasting my time in this matter.

Thanks again, I am awaiting your responce.
Jack Ryan, Esquire
President, BBV PWNED Enterprises.
[ QUOTE ]

Dear Jack Ryan,
Thanks for mailing and your request. I emailed you immediately i received from you but very surprised to hear you say you have been waiting for my response. I think i should be the one waiting to hear from you hence i have made myself clear enough to you that in this case it will be better for you to call me i think this will be good enough as well as it will be a very big opportunity for both of us to speak to each other in persons. I hereby advised that you call me as soon as you recieve this email. Ones again my number is +225 01574791. I wait to speak with you soon. Thanks and may you have a blessed day.
Dr Keneth Jones.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dr. Jones,
Your sentences are very long and confusing to me thus making it hard to understand the details of that which are you trying to communication to me in your previous email that I have recently recieved just yesterday while i was at the offices of my company, BBV PWNED, ENTERPRISES, INC. a subsidiary of the Guildwolf corporation. I am sure you understand that when i tell u my company does not allow direct internation calling to be placed from our offices of the company. However, I may be able to acquire an internationally accepted calling card to communicate with.

Have you taken the photograph as I have requested? As I mentioned previously my finanical advisor would liike photographic evidence of the party we are dealing with holding a sign with the name of our company. This would go a long way in proving your trustworthiness in this transaction. Please advice if there will be delay or difficulty obtaining the requested photographic evidence.

I am awaiting your reply,
Jack Ryan, Esquire
President, BBV PWNED ENTERPRISES, INC.

Anybody want to call this guy? What kind of pressure should I put on him regarding the phototgraphic evidence? What steps are next in order to really waste this guys time.... Help me out.....
Old 11-07-2006, 11:24 AM

Default Re: Help me Scam a Nigerian

[ QUOTE ]
Dr. Jones,
Your sentences are very long and confusing to me thus making it hard to understand the details of that which are you trying to communication to me in your previous email that I have recently recieved just yesterday while i was at the offices of my company, BBV PWNED, ENTERPRISES, INC. a subsidiary of the Guildwolf corporation. I am sure you understand that when i tell u my company does not allow direct internation calling to be placed from our offices of the company.

[/ QUOTE ]

This part is gold.

I think a suitable consolation prize would be if he sent you some sort of official letter on stationary that was addressed to 'BBV Pwned Enterprises, Inc.'

I say keep pushing and posting - it could get fun.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:24 AM

get the pix. with how often these fux try to scam us...take as much of his time as possible. i actually suggest calling the number, and tellin him some story about a bad beat for like an hour. record it, and post it up. that wud b amazin
Old 11-07-2006, 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WARNING: LONG\

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the heads up!

tl;dr
Old 11-07-2006, 11:27 AM

Ken,
I just called the guy and the $27mn is in ten suitcases.
He sends us the money, we wash it and send him back $15mn.
Easy as that.
Oh bye the way, he needs $10,000 to insure the suitcases before sending, but he sounds like a reeeealy honest guy.
Pay this to my pay-pal and I will sort it out for us.
Dickie [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2006, 11:38 AM

I run a similar scam on telemarketers.

My game is to keep them on the phone as long as possible without resorting to Howard Stern esque dialog.

You want to waste my time? Great - I'd love to waste yours!
Old 11-07-2006, 11:47 AM

There's a scam here, run from Belize I think, where they charge you some obscene amount the second you ring them. It's on some premium number or something. I wouldn't go ringing anyone, unless you don't pay the bills yourself.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:51 AM

yeh it was on 60 minutes here in Australia, was a big scam were you call them or they call you cost you somethign crazy like $12 minute
Old 11-07-2006, 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There's a scam here, run from Belize I think, where they charge you some obscene amount the second you ring them. It's on some premium number or something. I wouldn't go ringing anyone, unless you don't pay the bills yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then buy a callin card and punk that Nigerian [censored] in the face. biyatch
Old 11-07-2006, 11:54 AM

wow, sweet thread. get those pics and sticky them!