500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-05-2007, 02:42 PM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

Thank you two for your answers.

I tested it once more:
Standard:

It works fine. The Debug-Message shows "flop".

Mod

The script doesn't recognize that there is a card on the board.

Hope the screenshots helps. Thank you anyway for your interest. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2007, 03:11 PM

LOL - that damn Q again.

I had to keep shifting that Q to the right - because the left edge would somehow show on the J face. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

This is obviously my first full set of cards, where I made my own text.

A temporary fix might be to use my deck I made, where I used BarNuthins PhattyLiver Similar font.

5.4-DFG-Simple

Old 09-05-2007, 03:17 PM

Thx Fozzy. I will test it later. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2007, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL - that damn Q again.

I had to keep shifting that Q to the right - because the left edge would somehow show on the J face. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

This is obviously my first full set of cards, where I made my own text.

A temporary fix might be to use my deck I made, where I used BarNuthins PhattyLiver Similar font.

5.4-DFG-Simple

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, with this cards it works. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

With the other Mod it even didn't work when there is an other card then the Queen.

I now have a mod that works, but the other Font is more nice. So, please, it would be great if you can fix it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2007, 04:44 PM

I need to understand what was wrong with the other font files, before I can attempt to fix it. I dont know if it is the white on the deck.bmp, or a problem with the mask on the deck.a.bmp . Hopefully I can sort it out.

Glad that at least fixed it for now.

It is the same deck - the only difference is the deck/cardrank bmp/masks I stole from BarNuthin before I tried making my own.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I need to understand what was wrong with the other font files, before I can attempt to fix it. I dont know if it is the white on the deck.bmp, or a problem with the mask on the deck.a.bmp . Hopefully I can sort it out.

Glad that at least fixed it for now.

It is the same deck - the only difference is the deck/cardrank bmp/masks I stole from BarNuthin before I tried making my own.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually it was Dave who found the problem in my original phatty deck. i remember it was an issue with the masks not being 100% opaque. the cure involved importing a different pallette i believe - one that contained a purer white and black.

don't know it any of that made sense - hopefully Dave will elaborate, as I don't use photoshop enough to provide clear instruction.

i also think Dave mentioned being able to increase the tolerance range in betpot to pick up the less than pure white, but that was a less favorable option than to fix the cards themselves

[ QUOTE ]

Bar Nuthin,

I think you should send KLJ these cards since he was occupied with his "20K hands / 24 hours" Stars challenge during the download period. See BBV for details.

<font color="blue"> Also, I discovered yesterday your Palletes need fixing on the alpha masks - While your a.bmp files have full white (255,255,255) as visible colour, this is not at index 255 in the pallete - it is about 240 or so - this means the white of the letters is (only just) semi-transparent, causing BetPot to fail to determine street (there is no pure white visible). Stars uses pallete index rather than colour to determine transparency level it would seem.

dave.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post10003131

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...art=14&amp;vc=1
Old 09-06-2007, 11:44 AM

I'm going to start playing FTP and Stars at the same time tomorrow and I am wondering if I will run into any problems running Full Tilt Shortcuts and the BetPot script at the same time. Thanks for any info.

response from nanochip:

It may be a problem if BetPot is also trying to interact with the Full Tilt table (perhaps it can be prevented from doing so). FTS will not interact with a Stars table, so that shouldn't be a problem.
nano
Old 09-06-2007, 12:53 PM

does anyone know why i'm getting this problem?

http://www.imagecoast.com/thumbs/syphlix/betpotf.jpg

it's the same with hypersimple and w the default skin also
Old 09-06-2007, 05:32 PM

I just downloaded the newest bet pot script and I am trying to edit it but when I go to edit it goes to a blank notepad instead of the notepad that has all the script info on it. I just wanna make it from 4 bbs preflop to 3.5 bbs preflop.

edit: I was using it earlier and it was working fine and I went to play a session and the bet pot script isnt doing anything except going to 0 both preflop and postflop.

I just tested all the pot scripts I have on my comp and the new one is the only one that is working at all (it scrolls up and down) but it still just goes to 0 when I bet pot.

(I am using the default theme so I dont know y it wont work)

Old 09-06-2007, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just downloaded the newest bet pot script and I am trying to edit it but when I go to edit it goes to a blank notepad instead of the notepad that has all the script info on it. I just wanna make it from 4 bbs preflop to 3.5 bbs preflop.

edit: I was using it earlier and it was working fine and I went to play a session and the bet pot script isnt doing anything except going to 0 both preflop and postflop.

I just tested all the pot scripts I have on my comp and the new one is the only one that is working at all (it scrolls up and down) but it still just goes to 0 when I bet pot.

(I am using the default theme so I dont know y it wont work)

[/ QUOTE ]

I just wanted to add that today I had to update my stars client cuz I kept getting an error message and stars instantly closes, so that is the reason my old script didnt work and prolly the reason y the new one doesnt either