Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2007, 04:28 PM

Default Re: Official FortunaMaximus Rambling Thread

<font color="purple">An admirable concession to make, old friend. It warms me to see that you are starting to shed your provinical Gallic arrogance. But, I know, there's such value in petulant expressions and actions.

Bear this in mind always. Do not mistake the impassivity of the Julii for condemnation. We always stand behind those who sit in unrest at Carthage.

Let the centurions, then, carry their own tasks. For when they master themselves, Gaius, they do grow emboldened by their brazen actions.</font>

I think you'll enjoy mortal pleasures, Marius. Thanks for the leather ball.

Well, that's the thing we try to figure out every day. And that's what scares us the most, when we are Akasha and Kristofero.

When we're together, the dreamvalences just flow safely.

Always the Sheik, Rodolfo. Be good.

Terrans...

Do not [censored] with the pinkjack. Ever.

'tofero.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:36 PM

i'm thinking that this is probably not a secret code

if the communists decided to use 2+2 to communicate their secret messages, they would at least think up some code that bore a resemblance to poker, wouldn't they? Given that, it occurs to me that i've read some hand histories that would make more sense if they were some spy code than if they actually got played out.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:00 PM

Indeed.

And I think I'll be transitioning to another site for the rest of this stuff, as it has no place.

Thanks for holding me within and watch my developments implode.

The rest's peppiprod. Enjoy the neverborn ascendancy, Kenneth, and do always remember I'll always be bluffin'.

Love y'all, GL with your new tasks.

(Well, look at a map of Russia in anglicized Russian, and you realize that those detonations actually happened.)

And it's not a shame that it did. It did wake up my reverbal within the tau Ceteans. This time there will be no mistake. Extinction prevs look good.

Rhianna, 103 Queensway (Barrie). Thanks for being fair and never far. Love ya.

The rest of ya can well rot in hades, because the aztecs always know.

&lt;3

'out. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 09-18-2007, 06:50 PM

v-gates beginning to work somewhat. unfortunate side effect: people are phased into invisibility.

works well, since you basically woke up the dead. where the hell did the shardanas go? :^)

man, i don't know either, but i'm happy to see you both. glad you had a chance to talk to ya mama, brah. seems only fair for what i did to cyberspace. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

well, b/m, i hope the faxgates work within this century, in any event, for now, you can loop my own palaces backforwards. hollywood's rec'n, so, yeah, the standard issuances work, Kovacs.

Love the new night, thanks. Keres and Nyx, yes, those two gates balance rather well. If that was you, well, hi, I get the new joke too. It's all good.

Moving into new place tomoz or next day, so, we'll see what develops from there. but obviously from prelims I pretty much know you all know what we know. sillybabbles :^).

Alright, Studio 88 rollin'. Take care tonight, y'all, and be good at it.

Plasma vamps, pretty much, 'stat. Doesn't matter at this stage since the escherian expansions look great anyway, even if there are some mistakes. Heinleiner redundancy and all that.

GL with the new Compton, 'dogg. Be great seeing ya one of those days, even if we did a swap this morning/arvo. yeah,. wasn't staged, but sure seems it in this linear.

Take care, 8az69'technica8.

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] later.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:56 PM

randolph comatoase calm solid
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]? none
moron retart jackass [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]
[censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] mets [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]-ing [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] suck
minaya mota newhan bannister owens lindstrom
genius steroidabusingbutyousucknowpieceof garbage rookieofyear awesome reliever
this is the year
biggest choke ever
[censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]
Old 09-19-2007, 01:55 AM

UK will win the BCS Championship Game
Old 09-19-2007, 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
UF will win the BCS Championship Game

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-25-2007, 06:06 PM

Useless Slaves from America... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

But, yeah, isn't everything rigged? &lt;looks left, clicks right button, drifts on a r-about.&gt;

Life's still basically a calm chaos. At least one I can get a handle on. I'm schizo, apparently, which in retrorespect shouldn't have been much of a surprise.

I can say this for certain. Both UF and UK will win a BCS. Just not in the same year in one timeline.

Wingless sumbitches. But, yeah, it doesn't take logic, only belief, yeah?

So I meowed at some deer last week. Seriously. Watching them thru kitchen doors, one of them stops, we look at each other for a few seconds. Pretty cool, and somewhat tops the time I had a staring contest with a fox.

&lt;shrugs&gt; I'll deal with the consequences of knowing you both exist. And that I kinda pwn you both. Soz. Just the way I roll. A little listin', a little fastin', we'll be loafin' and fishin'.

As ever was.

----------------------

It'd be nice if I figured out all this years ago. At least it's a patterned chaos.

Yup. Lidstrom to Fedorov to Yzerman to left side rigged NHL93 piece of obsolete software.

It works though, and I'll pass on the laundry service. That's a lovely shade of purple though.

Take care, blissful ignants. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Oh, I quit gambling too, so all I got is tobacco, walking, and a much deeper understanding than I'd ever envisioned in my fighting infinity days. Seems to work.

1, 2, 3...
2, 4, 6...
3, 6... ya get the idea, right?

(oh, btw, durron, that sudoku was difficult because of the way the 3 and 9's were lined up. rule of 3 and all that. in 2-d... wonder if there are 3-d expressions of sudokus. maybe next generation.)

Soundlight recombines, and I've got data from Alpha C (all 3, although Proxima's mostly a blank), tau Ceti.

Who knows? Check out wikisky.org (data's real, in-betweens are probably silicate-civ simulations. we don't need time, just an acknowledging zerocount.)

It'd be nice if I'd blanked out the space and filled them with females instead. But, no, nothing's that easy. o_O

With love and a disturbed peace, that'll be enough for a day or two. Be good at it.

Kristopher.
Old 09-25-2007, 06:09 PM

afpjiolpasfdiopasfd asfdjiosfnidniop sfdmopafdasfdasfdmop fnord sfdjipjiosfdjnioasfdnioasfndonsfdniofd nioasfdniodfnioasfndo patton sfdniofsnidonioasfdniofdniosfdniosfnido nioasfdnioasfdniofdsnioafdsnioasfnioasfd asfdniofasdniosfnidofnioasd asfdjiopfdsjioasfdjio asfdjiofjioasfdsfjopdjiop

chocolate fsjiofioasfdfjiosd chip asdnjmmnmn zXcdacsdasd cookies
Old 09-25-2007, 06:10 PM

Who's this Mets weirdo? His posts make no sense...