Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2007, 04:04 PM

Default Re: Obesity: deadlier than smoking...

Are trans fats linked to obesity, or are they more of a heart disease problem? I don't really even know wtf they are. Are they the tasty kind of fat?
Old 10-17-2007, 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
new york has already banned trans-fat, its sickening imo that so many of you fat pieces of [censored] out there cant own up and take responsibility for your actions, I dont care if it is asbestos if I want to eat it, I should be allowed to. I also heard on CNN that California is considering passing legislation requiring professional dick holders in public bathrooms because so many cant hold their own when taking a piss.

[/ QUOTE ]

how is the average american supposed to know when the food at a restaurant has fat vs trans-fat?

you can eat asbestos. you just cant serve it at a restaurant.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
new york has already banned trans-fat, its sickening imo that so many of you fat pieces of [censored] out there cant own up and take responsibility for your actions, I dont care if it is asbestos if I want to eat it, I should be allowed to. I also heard on CNN that California is considering passing legislation requiring professional dick holders in public bathrooms because so many cant hold their own when taking a piss.

[/ QUOTE ]

how is the average american supposed to know when the food at a restaurant has fat vs trans-fat?

you can eat asbestos. you just cant serve it at a restaurant.

[/ QUOTE ]

there are these people called "restaurant owners" or "chefs" or "waiters" who should be able to figure out pretty easily when someone asks what kind of oil they are using to fry their french fries in.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:32 PM

Klompy, trans fats are the cheap kind of fat that can be stretched thin over lots of batches for little cost. They also help preserve food AFAIK. Black people love em.

guids, you're retarded. Stay in St. Louis and chomp on your abestos-covered pizza and never enter the real world plz.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
there are these people called "restaurant owners" or "chefs" or "waiters" who should be able to figure out pretty easily when someone asks what kind of oil they are using to fry their french fries in.

[/ QUOTE ]

im sure Roy Kroc wont be available at most restaurants and youll be asking a 16 year old kid, who most people in OOT complain about his change making abilities, let alone his knowledge of the oils used to make the food.