Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2007, 01:20 PM

Default Re: OFFICIAL share your views THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to lead an anti-ancap crusade into politics solely due to this one statement

[/ QUOTE ]

You know it's gonna be a one way trip and the black hole of stupid suck us in, but i'm ready to share your fate, fearless leader.
Old 10-22-2007, 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to lead an anti-ancap crusade

[/ QUOTE ]

FFS, finally. when and where please?

[ QUOTE ]
quantum mechanical level of stupid (not stupidity, just pure, distilled stupid) that one single post should possibly contain.

[/ QUOTE ]

considering the amazing, mind-boggling levels of stupidity I see around here every day, how can you be surprised?
Old 10-22-2007, 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I wish poker would just die so all the people smart enough to win monies could move on and do more productive things.

[/ QUOTE ]

reading 2 or 3 books and taking money from the less informed does not necessarily mean smart.

Notice how few of those smart players were unable to adapt once the fish dried up.

[/ QUOTE ]
The fish dried up?

[/ QUOTE ]

you are one of the few, LDO.

Quit trolling me, Nath.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to lead an anti-ancap crusade into politics solely due to this one statement

[/ QUOTE ]

You know it's gonna be a one way trip and the black hole of stupid suck us in, but i'm ready to share your fate, fearless leader.

[/ QUOTE ]
Anthar seems like a bus driver to me.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Why even bother? Arguing with ACists means operating under the faulty premise that their philosophies are legitimate and not at all the product of selfish privilege and bigotry.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Why even bother? Arguing with ACists means operating under the faulty premise that their philosophies are legitimate and not at all the product of selfish privilege and bigotry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because they're slowly expanding into the legislation forum, where they've so far have succeeded in keeping the debate away from "what regs do we need?" and at "who are you to question the Holy Market when it says AP's A-OK".

This needs to end ASAP, because people who actually have dogs in this fight need to take the legislation forum here seriously, which is not happening right now.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:27 PM

I'm so sorry.

Also, if you're looking for stupid, I was defending FGators a couple weeks ago.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't forget a complete lack of understanding of all things practical. ACists seem to live in this la la land of "efficient markets"

el oh el.

And this is your last warning, quit trolling me.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:51 PM

A lesson:
If you have access to hole cards don't play like these people and you will make millions.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because they're slowly expanding into the legislation forum, where they've so far have succeeded in keeping the debate away from "what regs do we need?" and at "who are you to question the Holy Market when it says AP's A-OK".

This needs to end ASAP, because people who actually have dogs in this fight need to take the legislation forum here seriously, which is not happening right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT!