Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2006, 10:15 AM

Default Re: An Update

[ QUOTE ]
You know my opinions on sleeping with a girl in a relationship, but I do have to give you credit for handling this situation very well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to say I'm pretty much on your side. However, the person to blame here is her. So often in situations like this it seems to be the guy that everyone thinks is to blame, but if she's so "into" serious relationships and all that, then she wouldn't sleep with another guy before ended it with the first guy. She's the one to blame, and she's completely spineless.
Old 10-14-2006, 11:28 AM

Default Re: Wanting a girl to keep on cheating.

go live in your fantasy world. Dude, I bet your the type of guy who gets mad at the guys your gf cheats on you with, instead of getting mad at the girl. Cmon, get real. If anybody here is doing something wrong its the girl. He didnt force her to cheat, she choose to.
Old 10-14-2006, 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
go live in your fantasy world. Dude, I bet your the type of guy who gets mad at the guys your gf cheats on you with, instead of getting mad at the girl. Cmon, get real. If anybody here is doing something wrong its the girl. He didnt force her to cheat, she choose to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo!
Old 10-18-2006, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't [censored] with a relationship. No matter how much of an ass he is, you are still a [censored] douche for doing his girl. Tell her to break up with him before you have any sort of a relationship, her gaining feelings for you is messing with her feelings for him. You're a douche.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate cheating as much as the next guy, probably more, but yeah, I completely disagree with this. It's not my responsibility to make sure she's not cheating.
Old 10-19-2006, 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone else been in a similar situation. I'm semi-seeing a girl who has a boyfriend. But! this boyfriend lives in CO, I live in NY and she sees him once every two/three months. However, recently she's started talking about breaking up with him and being with me (which I promptly told her would not happen) Any suggestions on how to keep this girl and not date her?

[/ QUOTE ]

What about an open relationship? you can see other girls, she can see other guys, you continue banging.