Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2007, 12:03 PM

Default Epassporte, Refunding

Frankly, this is getting ridiculous.

I have used epassporte for the extent of my entire poker career, and have never encountered ANY problems with them. But recently that has substantially changed. I always loved epassporte because i could quickly get money between any 2 sites, which allowed for really good versatility.

But now that i am playing a little higher, I just play at stars. And i want to be able to enjoy the money i have been making. But there are a few problems now that epassporte is just being a bitch over, and i want to know if anyone else has gone through this.

The first problem was when i changed banks/debit cards. I had my old info linked to them, verified and what not. Now that I've changed banks, they basically have said [censored] you, were going to make life difficult. You cannot change that info on their site, and when i messaged them it said call the office. I called the office, and after an hour of waiting, they said there is nothing i could do about it.

So im like great, now i have to do something different here. The problem is, i cant get my money out through Pokerstars (or at least 500 of it) because pokerstars requires the withdrawal up to the amount originally deposited through the original source. So i ended up with 500$ in my epass account.

After some thought about the situation, i decided i would just get the epassporte visa card and it wouldn't be so bad. I could use it to withdraw the money and just bank it. The fact it was 35$ was definetely a rip off but i was low on options o i decided that was what i wanted to do.

Well fast forward a couple of days, i decide I will just use my virtual visa to buy some clothes online, and my visa to withdraw whenever i want more money. So i make 700$ worth of purchases, and the site DENIES my purchase because its an international visa.

So now im like great, ill just wait. I check my epass account, the money is gone. So im like ok w/e ill let them fix this out. 2 days go by, i send them a message (This was Tuesday?), and not only to this day have i not gotten a simple [censored] response, i have not got my freaking money.

What should i do, has anyone experienced this before, Is this standard epassporte?
Old 10-14-2007, 12:12 PM

Default Re: Epassporte, Refunding

tl;dont care

wrong forum genius
Old 10-14-2007, 12:14 PM

epassporte has a slow customer service ... best of luck bud ... hope all works out
Old 10-14-2007, 04:39 PM

Not that i expect really great posts (And Jack Burton delievered), What forum should this go in? I would like some help on the subject.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:49 PM

Jack_Burton - The purpose of a forum is to help people. Stop acting like a huge douche.

WCGRider - I would give it a few more days before taking any drastic measures.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:05 PM

Just out of curiosity, what drastic measures do i even have in my repertoire here?
Old 10-14-2007, 05:09 PM

I have had the same problem as the OP, however my problem was resolved. I had a Mercantile bank account, and recently PNC took them over therefore I had a new bank account number. However, u can't change ur bank account on the Epassporte site. I email them with this problem, and even though it took about 3 weeks to respond to my email, they replied back and did something to my account which let me change my bank account. Everything is working fine and I have always been very happy with Epassporte, even though it took a long time for them to respond to my email
Old 10-14-2007, 06:03 PM

Internet Gambling FTW!
Old 10-14-2007, 06:59 PM

The only thing negative I know of with epassporte is the low transfer limits and slow customer service. Ive always been happy with epass and never had any trouble. Recently I have been making a lot of purchases with the visa card and withdrew $$$ today from the atm with no problem. Id say just give it time op Im sure epass with work it all out.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:54 AM

I wouldn't give them any time if my money is in limbo. I'd call them on the toll free RIGHT NOW and wait for a human to answer and get the low down on where my loot is at. The longer you wait, the more time for things to get screwed up IMO.