Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2007, 07:24 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

Epi,

One other thing I don't understand.

You want to keep your night kill quiet.. but you want us to talk about it?
Old 11-29-2007, 07:25 PM

DrZ,
what i said was that i was in no danger of getting LYNCHED.
there are eighteen players left in this game, surely no more than twelve can be villagers, and three died last night alone. EVERYONE is in danger of dying at night.

You're not clear on the benefit? dude, I have a loaded gun and no idea who to fire it at.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:26 PM

If your claim is right I think you should pick someone that is UTR but that you read is possibly a wolf.

I think talking about it is of negative benefit.

[ QUOTE ]
Epi,

One other thing I don't understand.

You want to keep your night kill quiet.. but you want us to talk about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

see my DrZ reply. I need information from the village. I do not want to give information TO the wolves.

For the record, I think I believe you but it doesn't really matter. You aren't a lynch topic anyways so do your thing.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
DrZ,
what i said was that i was in no danger of getting LYNCHED.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I know. So why come out? Do you think you are getting NK'd?

[ QUOTE ]
there are eighteen players left in this game, surely no more than twelve can be villagers, and three died last night alone. EVERYONE is in danger of dying at night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, of course we are.

[ QUOTE ]
You're not clear on the benefit? dude, I have a loaded gun and no idea who to fire it at.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is laughably thin. What, you think we're all going to be able to go, well, xxx is the president? Unless we are seers of some sort, how would we have a clue?

At this point, wouldn't a seer come out with the president if they had him?
Old 11-29-2007, 07:30 PM

If Epi says stuff about who he's killing, he's going to only kill villagers if they got roleblock.

If epi doesn't say anything about who he's killing, wolves are going to auto-roleblock.

So obv, if wolves have roleblock, epi shouldn't say anything.

But if wolves DO NOT have roleblock, then that hurts, because epi might shoot the POWER VILLAGERZ, which would be teh bad thing (though maybe not as bad as I think), and clearly forcing claims is better than not.

Either way, Epi should have probably STFUed and gambled, but w/e.

Right now, he should still STFU and gamble? I dunno.

kristie,

Flirt all you want. I dont care. I was saying that you were flirting INSTEAD of getting involved, discussing, finding wolves, etc.

[ QUOTE ]

I have been using deduction. Normally I would be switching my vote more then once throughout the day along side my opinions, but since I am on in the evening trying to catch up and the first time I did that I was laughed at... I stopped doing it. I'm not big on being made fun of when I obviously know none of the people and am trying to guess.

What would be helpful is if more villagers would correct me by saying stuff like... the guy we lynched is FOS, so you cant really take anything he says into your analysis, but instead I get a reaction that I am bemusing... wtf is wrong with you people?

[/ QUOTE ]

It has nothing to do with you changing your vote and everything to do with the quality of your input. I doubt anyone if going to make fun of you for being wrong. No villager is always right, just some are right more often than others. Honestly, I don't believe you're afraid to be wrong. This isnt your first game of WW.

[ QUOTE ]

I'll try to look through more of todays posts and make general comments on what I think, but can I at least get some direction instead of sarcasm and negativity? If you don't like new players in your circle, why not just lynch me day 1 and get it over with?

[/ QUOTE ]

And this is just flat out not true and kind of offensive.

Zen,

I agree with a lot of points your making but this has to be a villager error. He really didn't have a reason to come out regardless of role.

[ QUOTE ]
If your claim is right I think you should pick someone that is UTR but that you read is possibly a wolf.

I think talking about it is of negative benefit.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I do not understand here. I am not grasping why epi would come out. He's not someone who generally asks others to tell him what to think. He has just shown us he has copious notes. If he can't find the president, does he think I can? I'm barely able to skim through the posts each morning. I have some wolf leans, but pick a particular role?

If I had that role, I would take a shot tonight, true. I'd read what people say and decide for myself. I'm not understanding why epi is not doing that.