Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2007, 03:19 PM

Default Re: Dear DBZ,

jp, relax everyone
Old 11-21-2007, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In her other thread DBZ claims that nothing the perverts, social retards, and virgins of BBV4L have said to her has creeped her out, that she was just flattered.

[/ QUOTE ]

DBZ is this true? I'm always amazed at the [censored] the eight women (outside of stripper web) who use internet message forums put up with. Is it just that guys say this stuff to you all the time irl and you're practically immune to it?
Old 11-21-2007, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I came

[/ QUOTE ]

This is no longer a compliment -- you come in every other thread. Likely you already come a couple of times as soon as you start up your computer.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:28 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

133. I imagine every girl posts on a forum knowing she's goign to be hit on by at least 70% of the poster. How creepy does it get? Do you laugh on the fact that you get 7 proposals in the Hawtness thread or does it weird you out? Do you realize at least three of them would probably follow threw?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have pretty low self-esteem so it's a nice boost.

Quote:

[
178. Creepiest thing a guy from the forum has said/done?

It's all been fairly above board.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In her other thread DBZ claims that nothing the perverts, social retards, and virgins of BBV4L have said to her has creeped her out, that she was just flattered.

[/ QUOTE ]

DBZ is this true? I'm always amazed at the [censored] the eight women (outside of stripper web) who use internet message forums put up with. Is it just that guys say this stuff to you all the time irl and you're practically immune to it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I used the word flattering, but I do think it's funny. But really there hasn't been anything I've found to be overtly creepy.

But really, I grew up with 3 brothers and hang out with guys mostly so it's kinda hard to shock me anymore.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:32 PM

I'm absolutely stunned she hasn't gotten a PM or thread reply involving the word orifice or the term DVDA. What the hell has happened to internet guys? Did Chris Hansen start nailing general pervs now?
Old 11-21-2007, 03:34 PM

You heard it here first. Every PM DBZ a one word PM naming your favorite orifice
Old 11-21-2007, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm absolutely stunned she hasn't gotten a PM or thread reply involving the word orifice or the term DVDA. What the hell has happened to internet guys? Did Chris Hansen start nailing general pervs now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Insight into MIT frat boys: They have spent the time coming up with what may be the only physically possible scenario for achieving DVDA. I spent a summer with these guys. I reiterate: Not easily shocked.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You heard it here first. Every PM DBZ a one word PM naming your favorite orifice

[/ QUOTE ]

done
Old 11-21-2007, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Insight into MIT frat boys: They have spent the time coming up with what may be the only physically possible scenario for achieving DVDA. I spent a summer with these guys. I reiterate: Not easily shocked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, so you've got thick skin. But, I'm still terribly terribly disappointed in the lack of effort by the resident perverts none-the-less. I see ZOMG is trying his best. Godspeed!