Default ZOMG - Actual Poker Brag

CN:
hey poker!
Limit!
i lose at limit!
NL25!
I can't beat it!
i quit poker for months!
10days + donkaments = nearly triple roll!
mandatory hot girl!

And hasnt it been forever since i've had one. Although I'm sure many of you assumed i played the 25/50 NL tables just because of my wicked good looks and tricky ways, i've actually been a low stakes donk for the better part of 1.5 years. Started out at party pre-madness, fooled myself into thinking i could beat limit HE (lol noone wins when you play limit, everyone knows this). Lost about 150 of 300 deposit, withdrew at madness time.

Deposited moneys into stars, spent like an entire year moving up from 5NL to 10NL to 25NL and could never get past that because i don't study strat forums (why do that when bbv4life was newly created? ldo amirite?). I pretty much quit and had my 350-400 BR just sitting there in stars because i was tired of spinning my wheels and going nooooooowhere. transfered the money to FT at some point, also gave up there. As of the beginning of this month (10 days ago), i had 400ish in FT and i hadn't played NL25 or any poker in months.

10 days later, my bankroll is 4 figures for the first time and i have discovered donkaments (SNG variety). I think i'm going to start a religion.

Old 11-10-2007, 03:41 AM

Default Re: ZOMG - Actual Poker Brag

Congratulations on your good fortune sir, if you would like to play some 1/2 unlimited hold em a new table has opened up and we have 1 player seated waiting for the game to begin.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:43 AM

yah this is in bbv4l of course because whotf cares about me and my itty bitty 4 figure roll in bbv. god its so nice to stare at. more doubling your roll in 10 days feels pretty damn nice when you can't win over the course of more than a year.

should i flip it now?
Old 11-10-2007, 03:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Congratulations on your good fortune sir, if you would like to play some 1/2 unlimited hold em a new table has opened up and we have 1 player seated waiting for the game to begin.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-10-2007, 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'LL FLIP YOU MY NEW ROOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Old 11-10-2007, 03:48 AM

i just did the same thing with my bankroll danny well done [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

love looking at it
Old 11-10-2007, 03:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i just did the same thing with my bankroll danny well done [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

love looking at it

[/ QUOTE ]

4 numbers is so much more than 3. i don't want to play for fear i go on a minor downswing and lose it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]