Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2007, 02:10 PM

Default Re: New version of Full Tilt Buddies v 1.8b1

[ QUOTE ]
I'm having the same problem that I do not get any player lists for the tables I am sitting at. I have FTP installed to the standard directory, although I have my hand history files saving to a different directory.

Out of curiosity, I tried changing it to the directory that I have the hand histories saving to and I still have the same problem

I have downloaded the current version of both files

any help would be greatly appreciated

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you using the most recent version of Autohotkey? The current version is 1.0.47.01 and can be downloaded from: http://www.autohotkey.com/download/.

Please let me know if this solves the problem.
Old 07-13-2007, 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm having the same problem that I do not get any player lists for the tables I am sitting at. I have FTP installed to the standard directory, although I have my hand history files saving to a different directory.

Out of curiosity, I tried changing it to the directory that I have the hand histories saving to and I still have the same problem

[/ QUOTE ]

For anyone having this problem, do you see any tables in the lower left box? This is the box labeled My Current Tables.
Old 07-14-2007, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For anyone having this problem, do you see any tables in the lower left box? This is the box labeled My Current Tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

For me the tables are there, but most of the time the player list is completely wrong. It even lists players that are not sitting at ANY tables on the site. Also, sometimes the incorrect player names will temporarily appear under "My Current Tables" instead of the player list.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:38 AM

I just started using this and it is definitely going to be great once all the bugs are out. Right now I am having a couple of issues though. First, the players names dont update. I joined the tables, the names showed up, but as players came and went it never updated the lists.

The 2nd thing is opening tables my buddies are on. Once I tried this and it closed FTP down completely. The next time i tried, it opened the wrong table. Any ideas? Thanks for your help.
Old 07-20-2007, 01:54 PM

I've made a number of updates to this script and have released a new version (mostly bug fixes). You can download the new version at http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/FullTiltBuddies. A new version of AHKArray.ahk is not required. However, please make sure you have the version that is attached to overcards page.

IMPORTANT: please notice that the configuration has changed

Let me know how this works out for everyone.

Changes made:

- The configuration of the path has been changed. Formerly the path was set to where Full Tilt was installed. Now the path should be set to where hand histories are being stored. This is the same path as shown in the Full Tilt software under Options | Hand History Options. This is for users that store their hand histories in non-standard locations.

- Bug fixes. Attempted to fix following issues that some users were experiencing:
<ul type="square">- intermittent deletion of buddy list
- intermittent random capitalization and shifting errors when buddies are being searched
- open tables not appearing
- various errors where data was being displayed in the wrong location of the GUI (e.g. player names showing up in the open table list, etc.)[/list]
Old 07-23-2007, 12:51 PM

Default New version of Full Tilt Buddies v 1.9

[ QUOTE ]
I've made a number of updates to this script and have released a new version (mostly bug fixes). You can download the new version at http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/FullTiltBuddies. A new version of AHKArray.ahk is not required. However, please make sure you have the version that is attached to overcards page.

IMPORTANT: please notice that the configuration has changed

Let me know how this works out for everyone.

Changes made:

- The configuration of the path has been changed. Formerly the path was set to where Full Tilt was installed. Now the path should be set to where hand histories are being stored. This is the same path as shown in the Full Tilt software under Options | Hand History Options. This is for users that store their hand histories in non-standard locations.

- Bug fixes. Attempted to fix following issues that some users were experiencing:
<ul type="square">- intermittent deletion of buddy list
- intermittent random capitalization and shifting errors when buddies are being searched
- open tables not appearing
- various errors where data was being displayed in the wrong location of the GUI (e.g. player names showing up in the open table list, etc.)[/list]
[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-24-2007, 02:19 PM

Default Re: New version of Full Tilt Buddies v 1.9

I absolutely love this script, I use it every time I start my session. However, I used to use v. 1.4 and updated a few days ago to v. 1.9. It's faster, but when I double-click on the table my "buddy" is at to open the table up, it totally messes FTP up.

In v. 1.4, it simply searched for that buddy again and opened the table from there. Can this be changed back?

Thanks.
Old 07-24-2007, 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I absolutely love this script, I use it every time I start my session. However, I used to use v. 1.4 and updated a few days ago to v. 1.9. It's faster, but when I double-click on the table my "buddy" is at to open the table up, it totally messes FTP up.

In v. 1.4, it simply searched for that buddy again and opened the table from there. Can this be changed back?

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take a look at that part of the code. In the meantime, if you don't have version 1.4 on your hard drive any longer, you can download it from: http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/FullT...uddies1.4b1.ahk
Old 07-24-2007, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but when I double-click on the table my "buddy" is at to open the table up, it totally messes FTP up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, can you be more specific about what happens here?

Are you running any other apps besides the usual PokerTracker, PAHUD stuff?
Old 07-24-2007, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but when I double-click on the table my "buddy" is at to open the table up, it totally messes FTP up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, can you be more specific about what happens here?

Are you running any other apps besides the usual PokerTracker, PAHUD stuff?

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the only AHK script I use. When I start my session, I load up PT, PAHUD, FTP, then the script. What I think happens when I select a table my buddy is at is that the script first sorts the tables by Table Name, the scrolls down until it hits the table name my buddy is at, then it tries opening the table. This usually takes a long time and will often not work at all (sometimes it opens the wrong table).

I'm not sure if this was intended, but the way it worked in 1.4 was better, where it just searched for the buddy again and opened the table from the Find Buddy window.