Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2007, 06:39 AM

Default Re: 11 million dollar verdict against Fred Phelps

Omg, I think I left off the biggest clarifying point --

When he said "the tiny group that everyone hates" he didn't mean gays. He meant the jerks that are protesting the funerals. Americans hate them...We LOVE gays (I love gays so much sometimes I end up having sex with them.)

Also, again, the people in the military who died and are having the funerals AREN'T gay. The protestors just go to their funerals and say "the reason this marine died is because America is too supportive of gays." It's really insane.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:46 AM

MidGe, these are the people we hate, not the homosexuals.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, again, the people in the military who died and are having the funerals AREN'T gay. The protestors just go to their funerals and say "the reason this marine died is because America is too supportive of gays." It's really insane.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee, Taso, Dblbarrel,

It seems I misread the whole story completely. My genuine (even if you don't believe it) apology.

I guess I can't add much to this. I am pwned! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2007, 06:52 AM

Unless Midge has the reading comprehension of an illiterate 6 year old he should have easily understood from the portion of his text that I quoted who I was talking about.

And just to make that clear as well for Midge: No, I do not have anything against illiterate 6 year olds.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:52 AM

It's an odd thing when you'll almost wish the death of somebody but strive against a state ruling. Vigilante justice is generally frowned upon, for good reason, yet the thrust behind it can be desirable. Not to advocate violence against the family, especially not against the younger members, but to have a community wholly reject the family and force them to self-sustain would be a marvelous thing.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee, Taso, Dblbarrel,

It seems I misread the whole story completely. My genuine (even if you don't believe it) apology.

I guess I can't add much to this. I am pwned! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

One question I do have, concerning that top picture, isn't there some possible way someone could be incarcerated for child abuse for exposing their children to that level of hate filled nonsense?

I don't personally care what any adult chooses to believe, but this extends far beyond freedom of religion.

This is teaching hate, racism, and homophobia to vulnerable children.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree with you DblBarrrel, and it reminds me of some of the pictures, newsreels, etc... I just hate to see it happen in the US. I do really hope that the US will be able to shake its current ideological trend. And I do know that the majority of US citizens are against the current administration ideological drive. I just hope it is not too late, from the outside,it often seems like a disintegrating society! Again, I truly hope I am mistaken.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree with you DblBarrrel, and it reminds me of some of the pictures, newsreels, etc... I just hate to see it happen in the US. I do really hope that the US will be able to shake its current ideological trend. And I do know that the majority of US citizens are against the current administration ideological drive. I just hope it is not too late, from the outside,it often seems like a disintegrating society! Again, I truly hope I am mistaken.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the administration has tried to curb this.

Respect for America's Fallen Heroes Act

Also, here is Fred Phelps website:

www.godhatesfags.com
Old 11-01-2007, 07:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
One question I do have, concerning that top picture, isn't there some possible way someone could be incarcerated for child abuse for exposing their children to that level of hate filled nonsense?

I don't personally care what any adult chooses to believe, but this extends far beyond freedom of religion.

[/ QUOTE ]

The day the government are putting people in prison for teaching their children what they believe in (the belief itself, not any suggestions that they should harm those they are against), that is the day I feel we have to use the power and rights that the 2. amendment intended to give us (bring down an unjust government).

The government should never be able to punish its citizens just for excercising their freedom of free speech in front of children. As much as I despise their views I would defend their right to tell them to anyone, including their own children.

Having a government in charge of what is allowed to tell kids and what is not is seriously not something that would be a good idea.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You must be new here. Bedreviter, meet Midge, Midge, Bedreviter.

[/ QUOTE ]

I went through this phase myself Bedreviter, when the two of us crossed paths concerning private gun ownership.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I've had him on ignore ever since I first ran into him in a Jena 6 thread. Now if I could just get people to stop quoting him.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO, if you put Midge on ignore you're really mising a lot of great stuff. Like Nielsio, he has a lot of great material. It's definitely worth the price of admission.

Don't the members of this church of nutbags get money and funding from all the assault law suits they file against people in civil court? All the idiocy they preach is boundto get people to line up and take a swing at em, which is what happens and they capitalize in court. At least this is what I have heard.

Personally these people are a riot, and clearly don't deserve the time of day on all the media outlets. It's like an ongoing episode of Punk'd, on steroids. I can't help but do what I do when I see people who are idiots of another magnitude ranting and raving-laugh at them