View Poll Results: J9s
Raise 39 52.00%
Fold 36 48.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 12:12 PM

Default Re: SSNL [LIFE] THREAD AUGUST

yeah update kolo.

And something I don't understand. Why does the korean girl like me like that? She might even love me, and I don't know why. She said I'm average looking. I [censored] her over on more than a couple occasions, which would end most relationships with about anyone. I'm not even very nice to her. Wtf.

Second, if she liked me so much why didn't we have sexy-time?
Old 08-08-2007, 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She might be a Korean Goofyballer.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah update kolo.

And something I don't understand. Why does the korean girl like me like that? She might even love me, and I don't know why. She said I'm average looking. I [censored] her over on more than a couple occasions, which would end most relationships with about anyone. I'm not even very nice to her. Wtf.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since when has love ever made sense?
Old 08-08-2007, 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah update kolo.

[/ QUOTE ]
How long have you been seeing this gal? Is it too early to simply be honest and tell her how you feel and see where she's at? I know being that blunt isn't useful when going for quick hook up's, but it sounds like you'd like to date her. With longer term relationships, I think (and my experience has been), that simply being honest with each other is what works.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah update kolo.

[/ QUOTE ]
How long have you been seeing this gal? Is it too early to simply be honest and tell her how you feel and see where she's at? I know being that blunt isn't useful when going for quick hook up's, but it sounds like you'd like to date her. With longer term relationships, I think (and my experience has been), that simply being honest with each other is what works.

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew her for about a month before she left. It just seems wrong to just say to her "I want something more out of our relationship"
Also, she obviously likes me. But I'm not sure I'd want a long term relationship with her. She's too unstable I think. And parts of her kind of bother me.
I'm not even sure if I miss her, or miss the attention and affection she gave me.

blah blah blah emo crap. I'll ask to see if my boss lady from work wants to do something with me this saturday.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll ask to see if my boss lady from work wants to do something with me this saturday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent. What about the girl that quit?
Old 08-08-2007, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not even sure if I miss her, or miss the attention and affection she gave me.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a very good point Kolo. Many times I have felt like this about a girl only to realise I didn't really want them specifically, just the attention and affection. Its good to be able to know the difference.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, she obviously likes me. But I'm not sure I'd want a long term relationship with her. She's too unstable I think. And parts of her kind of bother me.

blah blah blah emo crap. I'll ask to see if my boss lady from work wants to do something with me this saturday.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ah, well I guess if you don't want to have a relationship with her, then definitely go for the various other girls you've mentioned, like your boss from work. Just don't sit around doing nothing, pitying yourself.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'll ask to see if my boss lady from work wants to do something with me this saturday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent. What about the girl that quit?

[/ QUOTE ]

still no response, been 3 days. My email didn't really elicit a response however.

Follow-up email? Or just give up?

And jay, don't ever call me kolo again.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:42 PM

hahahahahah Freudian slip [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Closed Thread