Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2007, 03:49 AM

Default Re: LoL - CEO PPA Thread moved to mod forum?

[ QUOTE ]
Stephen,

I know you are angry about the whole scam but your anger is misplaced in your last post.

The thread is valuable to the community and the OWNER of twoplustwo agrees with you. The most important guy on the message board sided with you within 3 minutes of the thread being moved.

I think that Mason taking an initial interest in the thread coupled with his efforts to elicit a comment from Maria (something we had failed to do for the past week,) and his excellent detective work in proving that Maria was multiaccounting, and his quick response to the outcry about the removal of the thread are all evidence of the excellence of twoplustwo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cornell I couldnt agree more,as you see it is 3:30 am here on the east coast,and I am up preparing stuff for my laywers/accountants to see today.
I am SO frustrated with this,and have to agree with you that when Mason came on immediatley ,that said ALOT!!

In another defense of a 2+2 MOD. I recieved this PM from Dynasty the other day,and am working on this as well:

CEO Fiasco and the 2+2 Magazine
Do you have any interest in writing an article for the August 1st Two Plus Two Internet Magazine? I think a fair accounting of the entire situation and where it stands on 8/1 would interest readers .

I am without a doubt interested on everyones behalf,and I admit having abit of fristrating moment there by venting.(you guys know me by now..lol)

Once again I apologize 2+2,Mason,Dynasty,and everyone involved for my outburst from this.My anger should be geared towards the culprits ,not US!

~stephen feraca [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 07-20-2007, 04:31 AM

I see everyone was busy during my absence!
Old 07-20-2007, 08:39 AM

We forgive you Jurollo.

p.s. congrats bro.......you are a sick, sick, human. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-20-2007, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hope that clears up why it got moved.

[/ QUOTE ]

It does. You are too lazy to do your job and read the thread in a forum you moderate. Even a casual glance at the thread would indicate it never should have been moved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Get lost moron.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I moved it because I was getting notified about posts in it like every 10 mins for the last 3 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this? Someone whose name starts with an M?

[/ QUOTE ]
From what I understand, when a mod gets notified of a post, they are also informed which user reported it. Maria doesn't seem like the brightest bulb so it's possible she was spamming Jurollo by reporting every post in the thread without realizing he would see it was from one of her accounts.
Old 07-20-2007, 08:23 PM

It is absolutely unfair to tell someone like Jurollo that they should be instantly reading all threads where someone clicks the notify mod button. He is a volunteer in a volunteer position. That said, it is not unreasonable that when people click the notify mod button that someone quickly responds to their complaint.

I think the fact that there are a lot of people clicking 'notify mod' and that their complaints are going unheeded and that rash decisions like thread deletions are occurring because of the overwhelming complaints is clear evidence that more mods are needed.

If the admins determine that another moderator would lessen the administrative burden on people like Jurollo then I would be more then happy to become a mod and do my part to give back to the community that has provided me with so much.

I have created a thread in about the forums volunteering my services.

-Steve
Old 07-20-2007, 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just when it was getting interesting [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

they moved it back....