Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 11-04-2007, 09:21 PM

Default Euro player looking for ideas/advice

im a Euro player and i play 1/2-3/6 6maxLHE - will be 1/2 im playing until i get used to the new site, software, players etc

i have accounts at all the reliables(Party, Empire, the Cryptos, Ongame, FT, Stars, UB, AP). I also have a Titan account from ages ago that i never deposited to so i cant get the recent sign-up as per BW's. Ive been playing almost exclusively at Ongame recently and Crypto before that, with the monthly Empire and Party bonuses included in my monthly routine.

For one reason and another i want to get away from the Ongame sites for a while and try out somewhere else.

Its been so long since i actively sought out a new room that im not sure if i know anymore what im looking for [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Ive been checking out the Primas and see that they have different clearance rates with some sites crh and others drh.

So my proposal(not in any particular order):

Gnuf(PSO for 12k pts) - $500 at 7x pts - 8750 drh at 1/2 and 5833 drh at 2/4 & 3/6

Doyles(PSO for 9k pts) - $550 at 100AP's/$ - 5500 crh at 1/2, 2750 crh at 2/4 and 2200 crh at 3/6

Poker Time(no PSO or other extra?) - $100 at 7x drh, then $200 at 6x drh, then $200 at 5x drh

BoylePoker(no PSO etc?) - $100 at 8x drh - no Neteller deposits on this one though

the above sites good enough or are there any others that would be recommended to hit up?
Old 11-04-2007, 10:07 PM

Default Re: Euro player looking for ideas/advice

We play the same games, and if you're any good, I'd be happy to encourage you to leave OnGame! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Check out PokerSavvy, I'd clear all of their & PSO's bonuses for sure.

Also, I haven't done it yet, but it looks like Eurolinx has a pretty good bonus going...bonuswhores improves it a bit.
Old 11-05-2007, 04:34 PM

Default Re: Euro player looking for ideas/advice

[ QUOTE ]
We play the same games, and if you're any good, I'd be happy to encourage you to leave OnGame! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
i apologise for the pending fall in your winrate [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]