Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2007, 11:12 PM

Default willhill $500 bonus for 5k mpp\'s

is this on top of any rakeback deal one might have?

link: http://www.williamhillpoker.com/free_paid_500.htm

does anyone have any idea of how many hands at 0.5/1 and 1/2 both full and 6max this would take to clear?

as far as i am aware, crypto dont take bonuses from mgr

thanks
Old 10-14-2007, 02:28 AM

Default Re: willhill $500 bonus for 5k mpp\'s

WillHill brings back memories. The same month I signed up with them,I sighed up with LittleWoods which was another crypto skin. Played there for one month then got the message, "We no longer offer bonuses to players of your country due to bonus whoring."

Are you kidding me!?

Anyhow, I still play at William Hill time to time. But it's never been a major hunting ground of mine.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
is this on top of any rakeback deal one might have?

link: http://www.williamhillpoker.com/free_paid_500.htm

does anyone have any idea of how many hands at 0.5/1 and 1/2 both full and 6max this would take to clear?

as far as i am aware, crypto dont take bonuses from mgr

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, it should be on top of any RB offer, as Cryptos do not deduct bonuses.

Are you clearing all of the good Cryptos first? There are plenty of Cryptos with 5x monthlies, this is a 10x.

Couldn't tell you how many hands, but I think I used to clear about 16 MPP/Hour at 1/2 FR.
Old 10-14-2007, 12:02 PM

If 1 unit is raked you get 1 point, lower rake 0.25 point per hand. Basically you need pots larger than 20 to clear it reasonably fast and you should probably not play lower than 2-4 if playing limit. This is fairly standard deal at crypto several sites have it and the best value is probably signing up for multiple skins and get the 200 5x plus rakeback. The tradeoff is that you lose some rakeback since rakeback % is based on amount of MPPs.

Good luck!
Old 10-14-2007, 01:57 PM

i havent played there in a while but when i did, i earned 0.18MPPs/hand at both 1/2 6max and FR and 0.50MPPs/hand at 2/4 6max
Old 10-14-2007, 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If 1 unit is raked you get 1 point, lower rake 0.25 point per hand. Basically you need pots larger than 20 to clear it reasonably fast and you should probably not play lower than 2-4 if playing limit. This is fairly standard deal at crypto several sites have it and the best value is probably signing up for multiple skins and get the 200 5x plus rakeback. The tradeoff is that you lose some rakeback since rakeback % is based on amount of MPPs.

Good luck!

[/ QUOTE ]
Although 1/2 doesn't clear as well, I wouldn't go so far as to say not to play at that level. I was clearing 16 FPP/hr, which is better than $3/hr and then RB on top. That's pretty good for a 1/2 bonus. The problem I find is the site is VERY tight now.

Good point on the RB...if you play exclusively at one site you would get higher RB. However, I think that is easily offset by the bonuses, at least at the lower limits we're talking about.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:56 AM

thanks for the help guys; i'd mostly be playing 0.5/1 or 1/2 omaha, which tends to be 30$ or 60$ ave pot, around 40 pots an hour

now as non raked pots or under $1 only pays 0.25 point we'll assume that 30points per hour per table; or 120 if i'm 4 tabling; so doing the math that works out to be 42 or so hours of play; which is a fair amount in a month; i'd better wait until november!

thanks for your help guys
Old 10-15-2007, 02:49 PM

It is true, that crypto is a shark tank and this cuts tremendously into your profits, so good luck with it.

I myself was planning on hitting AP this month in a big way, but now that I see they have a security hole so big you could drive a Mac truck through it... so much for that plan.