Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 09-20-2007, 04:14 PM

Default Error when closing Party

recently ive been getting an error message when ive been logging out of Party and also Empire(only those 2)

after i click on "Log Out", it goes through the process of closing down and the advert splash window opens up but then the following message appears(not every time but the majority of times):

[ QUOTE ]
The Instruction at "0x7c809783" referenced memory at "0x0256f73c". The memory could not be "written".

Click on ok to terminate the program

[/ QUOTE ]

it then takes me back to the poker lobby and when i hit Log Out the second time, it does actually log me out.

my question is this - huh? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-20-2007, 05:41 PM

Default Re: Error when closing Party

[ QUOTE ]
recently ive been getting an error message when ive been logging out of Party and also Empire(only those 2)

after i click on "Log Out", it goes through the process of closing down and the advert splash window opens up but then the following message appears(not every time but the majority of times):

[ QUOTE ]
The Instruction at "0x7c809783" referenced memory at "0x0256f73c". The memory could not be "written".

Click on ok to terminate the program

[/ QUOTE ]

it then takes me back to the poker lobby and when i hit Log Out the second time, it does actually log me out.

my question is this - huh? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Think yourself lucky that this is the only crash you are getting... Mine sometimes crashes and sometimes just totally locks up now (perhaps once every 2 days).

Gotta commend Party on the totally useless re-toning of cards at showdown though - nevermind the crashing bug that's been in the client for the last 3 updates or the fact that the client lags like hell with 10 tables open; nope gotta add the "monthly totally useless lag causing feature"...

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

PS: BTW, the same bug effects Empire as I've just tried playing their and got a crash while I was typing this message.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:23 AM

Same problem here. By the way when that happens it's also not saving the player notes I've made during that session. I talked to Party support and they told me to delete some registry keys but that didn't help.

Any ideas?
Old 09-22-2007, 01:29 AM

Possible any of the gurus on this site could write some sort of program/script that would ensure player notes are saved? I'd definitely chip in some cash to get such a program made.