Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2007, 03:48 PM

Default Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
OKAY:

A lot of you people are completely ignoring the fact that Beatme1 HAS addressed the main point others were making. She sits at empty tables and waits for an opponent.

Follow with me kids: If 1) Bots on FT were programmed to sit at empty tables and waits for opponents and 2) Beatme1 does the same, then she will NOT play any bots.

It's really that simple. (Unless I'm missing something. Feel free to point out any mistake in logic I just made.)

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a very important post. OP's explanation seems to provide a satisfactory explanation for not having any hands versus the other alleged bots.

1. She normally sits down at empty tables because table starters tend to be better players. This automatically avoids any bot only programmed to sit at an empty table.

2. She does chase a few favorite fish but the other bots aren't fish and would never attract her.

3. She avoids a few players she finds difficult. This would tend to further ensure bot avoidance.

My view is that there is no public evidence supporting the bot allegation versus OP. We are forced to rely on our faith in FTP and the word of McGatorade.
Old 06-03-2007, 03:59 PM

On the topic of Mr. Gatorade, does no one else have a problem with his constant threats to sites that he will go to the media? I'm not sure exactly who he intends to talk to and what he would say, but this sounds like a VERY bad idea that would be harmful to ALL online poker players, IMO.
Old 06-03-2007, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It has come to our attention that you are attempting to defraud players on Full Tilt Poker. In order to maintain the security of our site and protect our players, Full Tilt Poker has a zero tolerance policy for fraudulent activity. Any funds that remain in your Full Tilt Poker account will be forfeited to Full Tilt Poker in order to compensate the players you have victimized.

~

Transfer To: CollusionCredit

Amount: $70899.00

~

Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic
Old 06-03-2007, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would be interested in seeing stats from a few established winning players in these games that have not been accused, I wonder if Gehrig can accomodate.

[/ QUOTE ]
i dont really want to for selfish reasons

i will say that everyone in that thread who's PT stats got posted made the same significant preflop error. the kind of thing that u should be able to fix by spending two minutes looking through pokertracker.
Old 06-03-2007, 04:58 PM

also lol @ beatme1 using multitabling as evidence that he's not a botter. you'd have to be pretty familiar with how all the bots work to bring that up in ur defense out of nowhere.
Old 06-03-2007, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OKAY:

A lot of you people are completely ignoring the fact that Beatme1 HAS addressed the main point others were making. She sits at empty tables and waits for an opponent.

Follow with me kids: If 1) Bots on FT were programmed to sit at empty tables and waits for opponents and 2) Beatme1 does the same, then she will NOT play any bots.

It's really that simple. (Unless I'm missing something. Feel free to point out any mistake in logic I just made.)

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a very important post. OP's explanation seems to provide a satisfactory explanation for not having any hands versus the other alleged bots.

1. She normally sits down at empty tables because table starters tend to be better players. This automatically avoids any bot only programmed to sit at an empty table.

2. She does chase a few favorite fish but the other bots aren't fish and would never attract her.

3. She avoids a few players she finds difficult. This would tend to further ensure bot avoidance.

My view is that there is no public evidence supporting the bot allegation versus OP. We are forced to rely on our faith in FTP and the word of McGatorade.

[/ QUOTE ]
stellwind

beatme1 and all the bots would routinely sit for an hour or longer alone at empty tables waiting for someone else to join while there were other bots sitting along at empty tables waiting for someone else to join. u dont think a human once in a while sits with one of the bots? like when theyre really bored or really stuck?

its not an issue of game selection either, beatme1's bots were winners but not among the top 5 players in their games. the top players all had hands against bots
Old 06-03-2007, 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OKAY:

I too have a problem with any site that will take 70k with no evidence presented. I understand T&Cs and not wanting to divulge detection methods. I also remember Teddy's mom, and how "sure" Stars was.

Again, I'm reserving taking sides on this, but a lot of you guys blaming Beatme1 should rethink how sure you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm...let's get the logic of this argument straight - bots sit at tables and wait for other players to sit down, never sitting at a table that has a player waiting, and sometimes waiting for an hour or more at a table if no one is sitting down. The accussed account behaves in this exact manner, demonstrated in part by the fact that they have zero against against the other suspected bots. Therefore, the accused is less likely to be a bot?

Oh, the accused engages in this behavior on their own, because that's what they like to do or whatever. Okay, now that makes it less likley they're a bot...umm....NO!
Old 06-03-2007, 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All funds remaining in your Full Tilt Poker accounts have been seized in order to compensate the victims of your bot use.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is one part of the story that shouldn't be a big mystery.

FTPDoug should be coming on here to explain what is being done with the $70000. That's a lot of money and unlike security procedures there is no legitimate reason for cheating compensation to be a secret.

Until then I urge everyone who lost money to beatme recently to write FTP and ask what they have done with the money. If no one reports getting any money back it's hard to escape the conclusion that FTP is keeping the money for itself.
Old 06-03-2007, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All funds remaining in your Full Tilt Poker accounts have been seized in order to compensate the victims of your bot use.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is one part of the story that shouldn't be a big mystery.

FTPDoug should be coming on here to explain what is being done with the $70000. That's a lot of money and unlike security procedures there is no legitimate reason for cheating compensation to be a secret.

Until then I urge everyone who lost money to beatme recently to write FTP and ask what they have done with the money. If no one reports getting any money back it's hard to escape the conclusion that FTP is keeping the money for itself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe Mr. Gatorade has some sort of chop agreement with FTP when he catchs one of the mean ROBOTS playing? OP for that much money I would look into taking legal action against FTP in whatever the current jurisdiction is. Also if you are truely innocent you should get Mr. Gatorade's personal information since I believe you are both U.S. citizens and look into a civil case against him. Talk to a lawyer and make life hell for Mr. Gatorade. If I was innocent and he cost me 70Gs he would be paying in one way or another.

-Brendan
Old 06-03-2007, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Also if you are truely innocent you should get Mr. Gatorade's personal information since I believe you are both U.S. citizens and look into a civil case against him. Talk to a lawyer and make life hell for Mr. Gatorade. If I was innocent and he cost me 70Gs he would be paying in one way or another.

-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

This is retarted. You can't sue Crazy Mike for an action taken by FTP.