Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 02:04 AM

Default Re: lolz super accountz

[ QUOTE ]
my affiliate is not PL, and has said they have not been paid for september.

[/ QUOTE ]

The PL dispute goes back 6 months or more.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:06 AM

[X] Online poker really is rigged.

A more serious question:

Is there still a website that tracks the number of users on the different sites, and has AP's traffic been effected substantially in the last 48 hours?

My thinking is that there is still a rather large elephant in the room that hasn't been directly addressed. That being, is this or similar cheating methods being used at other poker sites.

It seems to me that had AP not made a rather gross mistake of sending that .XLS file and an extremely intelligent and skillful group of people here digging for the truth, none of this would have ever been taken seriously.

I also think that it would be prudent for us to assume that if there are cheaters at the other sites they will quickly learn not to make the same mistakes. The only people that really are in a posistion to catch cheating are the sites themselves (AP certainly could have caught all of this much faster and with much less effort than has been put forth here).

This thought process leads me to think that the best way to create incentive for the other sites to monitor themselves and create a safe online poker environment for all of us is for AP to be destroyed as a business entity.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:07 AM

fwiw, a post from p5's...
[ QUOTE ]

Khanawake owns Absolute poker, here is the quote I took from a website.

Absolute Poker and the Absolute Poker website are solely owned and operated by Tokwiro Enterprises ENRG, Route 138, Kahnawake, Quebec J0L 1B0. Tokwiro Enterprises ENRG is owned by a Mohawk of Kahnawake and is operated from the sovereign nation of the Mohawks of Kahnawake, located near Montreal Quebec. The Mohawks of Kahnawake have an aboriginal right to conduct online gaming that is recognized and protected by the Canadian Constitution

[/ QUOTE ]

So I'm confused. Who really owns AP? Does KGC own a percentage? Is it really possible for an oversight commission to own one of the companies they oversee? Are they policing themselves? AAAAAHHHHHH!
Old 10-16-2007, 02:08 AM

holy [censored] this is [censored] ridiculous

I reallllly hope somehow we can make it public that we know all of this [censored] and that we can make it so public that AP is forced to respond.

Right now we are just rambling back on forth in BBV (and p5s). We really need to figure out a way to get these new developments public/out there.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:09 AM

someone also trying to start a wikipedia page lol
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Talk:Alleged_"superuser_accounts"_cheating_on_Abso lute_Poker_website
Old 10-16-2007, 02:11 AM

also does anybody know how ap/ub works as a company? did ap buy ub , they merge, or ub buy ap? I can't seem to find that info anywhere.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:15 AM

well when googling this if you put in "absolute poker" you only find about how great there site is and reload bonuses
if you put "absolute poker hacked" you get a variety of old issues and not much relevance.
Only if you put in "absolute poker super account" do you find these discussions.
Anybody know how to make sites like this more "relevant" to search engines like google without buying an ad there?
Old 10-16-2007, 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well when googling this if you put in "absolute poker" you only find about how great there site is and reload bonuses
if you put "absolute poker hacked" you get a variety of old issues and not much relevance.
Only if you put in "absolute poker super account" do you find these discussions.
Anybody know how to make sites like this more "relevant" to search engines like google without buying an ad there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Everybody with a blog or website needs to link the words "Absolute Poker" to Josem's site. That and adding meta tags and retitling that site would help.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[X] Online poker really is rigged.

A more serious question:

Is there still a website that tracks the number of users on the different sites, and has AP's traffic been effected substantially in the last 48 hours?

My thinking is that there is still a rather large elephant in the room that hasn't been directly addressed. That being, is this or similar cheating methods being used at other poker sites.

It seems to me that had AP not made a rather gross mistake of sending that .XLS file and an extremely intelligent and skillful group of people here digging for the truth, none of this would have ever been taken seriously.

I also think that it would be prudent for us to assume that if there are cheaters at the other sites they will quickly learn not to make the same mistakes. The only people that really are in a posistion to catch cheating are the sites themselves (AP certainly could have caught all of this much faster and with much less effort than has been put forth here).

This thought process leads me to think that the best way to create incentive for the other sites to monitor themselves and create a safe online poker environment for all of us is for AP to be destroyed as a business entity.

[/ QUOTE ]

the only site i know of is pokersitescout.com
it only measures ring games though.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:21 AM

So reading into this a little bit it seems that Kahnawake Gaming Commission and this Mohawk Computer Server Center are owned by the same persons. There is a pdf file which contains information on what company's must do to obtain their "gaming license" http://www.kahnawake.com/gamingcommission/. Maybe somebody could get something out of it?
Closed Thread