Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2007, 02:03 AM

Default Re: What would you do if you didn\'t need money?

i wouldnt travel THAT much. sure, traveling would be necessary just cuz theres so much out there, but id prefer to stay close to my friends and family, and not distance myself from them, which is what i feel like excessive traveling would do.

also, spend a lot of time fishing and just appreciating nature in general. nature is awesome, some stuff out there is lifechanging. also, i think it stimulates the mind. its kinda like drugs minus all the bad things.

and if i was sick rich i would have to own an nfl franchize and make myself the GM.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Serious question: What do you do? Not in the near term, in the long term? Describe for us what you would do with the rest of your life,

[/ QUOTE ]

To live, given the actual structures of our society, it's just a little easier to make decisions about your life if you have money

[ QUOTE ]
We all need some direction in our lives, something to make up proud and feel like we are doing something productive

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this may be a byproduct of our education system, "YOU NEED TO BE PRODUCTIVE". But I'm not quite sure if this should be an end, I think the end is your happiness and being (feeling?) productive may be the way to happiness for some.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:34 AM

was anyone else's first thought "make more money"? this worries me
Old 08-27-2007, 04:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I'd also like to create an anti-advertising educational campaign, to educate the general public about what advertising/spin/marketing is, how it influences them, and how to minimize the impact of the influence. This would be taught in my school as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like a great idea and something my people could really help get out there. You should contact my marketing firm.