Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: what should i do with the $$$$?
freeroll for BBV 153 49.20%
coinflip it with grimstarr 86 27.65%
send it back 8 2.57%
actually send him it on neteller 64 20.58%
Voters: 311. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2007, 03:40 AM

Default Re: Person to person transfers.

[ QUOTE ]

Re-update: Botchman for mod!

Re: PS Transfer
i am sorry about this man and it is because of my stupididty(well you can say that because I leave all my accounts on remember me) that you got ripped off and I will reimburse you as soon as I can afford to(within a few weeks). I confronted my roomate about it becasue I was at some chicks house pretty much the whole weekend and just found out about this and I told him I knew he did it and he admitted to me that him and a couple of friends were [censored] around on the computer and decided to check out 2+2 and seen that I was still logged in and that is how this whole situation came about. He pretty much blamed the whole situation on one of his friends though and I am going to make him pay the money back to me. I am sooo [censored] pissed off that they used my accounts to do this [censored] and will take responsibility for it.

The goodwill of this guy is awesome. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I'm glad this all turned out well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here I go again, sticking my nose where it probably shouldn't go.

Something just doesnt quite add up. I can't put my finger on it yet.

Let me see if I have this right.

Botchman goes away for the weekend. He leaves his computer available for his roomate, who then logs onto 2+2, and coaxes you to transfer $300 to the botchman account.

Right so far?

What I would like to know next is, what happened to the $300?

Did they play with it, and lose it on the Botchman account?

Did they transfer it to another account, then lose it?

Has any re-payment been made, even a token partial amount?

What's unsettling me most about this affair is that botchman has solid stats on Sharkscope. I cannot comment on the state of health of his bankroll, nor the size of the blackeye that his roomate might have, but I'm wondering if a token repayment might possibly be in order.

Please excuce my tiresome ramblings. I should have just gone to bed instead.

I'll just butt out now.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Re-update: Botchman for mod!

Re: PS Transfer
i am sorry about this man and it is because of my stupididty(well you can say that because I leave all my accounts on remember me) that you got ripped off and I will reimburse you as soon as I can afford to(within a few weeks). I confronted my roomate about it becasue I was at some chicks house pretty much the whole weekend and just found out about this and I told him I knew he did it and he admitted to me that him and a couple of friends were [censored] around on the computer and decided to check out 2+2 and seen that I was still logged in and that is how this whole situation came about. He pretty much blamed the whole situation on one of his friends though and I am going to make him pay the money back to me. I am sooo [censored] pissed off that they used my accounts to do this [censored] and will take responsibility for it.

The goodwill of this guy is awesome. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I'm glad this all turned out well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here I go again, sticking my nose where it probably shouldn't go.

Something just doesnt quite add up. I can't put my finger on it yet.

Let me see if I have this right.

Botchman goes away for the weekend. He leaves his computer available for his roomate, who then logs onto 2+2, and coaxes you to transfer $300 to the botchman account.

Right so far?

What I would like to know next is, what happened to the $300?

Did they play with it, and lose it on the Botchman account?

Did they transfer it to another account, then lose it?

Has any re-payment been made, even a token partial amount?

What's unsettling me most about this affair is that botchman has solid stats on Sharkscope. I cannot comment on the state of health of his bankroll, nor the size of the blackeye that his roomate might have, but I'm wondering if a token repayment might possibly be in order.

Please excuce my tiresome ramblings. I should have just gone to bed instead.

I'll just butt out now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume that if they go through all the work to get money, they're gonna gamble with it. I don't know quite for sure what's up but I assumed they played with it and lost.

Botch plays the 180 tournaments on PS, I'm not quite sure of his roll and I haven't checked sharkscope, but I know it doesn't have to be that big - and if he cashes out it's even lower.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:00 AM

Meh...I instantly thought this explanation was odd. But then, if he pays up, who cares? We'll never know for sure what the real story was, so the best that can be hoped for is that he pays the money, as he says he will.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:31 AM

Hey i got my UB transfer from omniheart.. reputable and cool dude
Old 09-11-2007, 07:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I lold at the responses to my post... What did I risk by posting it? People would comment that hes made multiple transfers with them and they vouch for him and everything is fine. If I don't post it someone could get scammed... I found it ridiculous that he thought I would sell my reputation over like 440 ... LOL? 1 buyin .. ARE U SERIOUS? Obviously nothing went down, but its my opinion that in this situation its more likely hes scamming.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, if I were in that situation, I would probably have sent first to you, although I would have required it be done in $100 increments.

I figure it would be easier for a scammer to get a job then to waste his time getting 3000+ posts to scam and then get his 2+2 account banned for $100.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:41 AM

VERY MUCH IN NEED OF MOVING 600 DOLLARS FROM ABSOLUTE POKER TO EPASSPORTE. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT *** on AOL instant messenger.

Thanks

Edit/MH: Please make all initial contacts by PM or the active thieves will lie that they are respected posters here, instead of the bottom-dwellers that they really are.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I assume that if they go through all the work to get money, they're gonna gamble with it. I don't know quite for sure what's up but I assumed they played with it and lost.

Botch plays the 180 tournaments on PS, I'm not quite sure of his roll and I haven't checked sharkscope, but I know it doesn't have to be that big - and if he cashes out it's even lower.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think people who have had their 2+2 account hacked or used for a transfer scam by someone else should receive some kind of punishment. Maybe not a banning but something. As it stands now, the person counting on the reputation of the other person's 2+2 account reputation gets screwed for the other's lack security.

Maybe they should be put on list under the heading of "do not send first to, 2+2 account was used by another" or something.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
VERY MUCH IN NEED OF MOVING 600 DOLLARS FROM ABSOLUTE POKER TO EPASSPORTE. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT jeppg1111 on AOL instant messenger.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> [b]caution </font>
Old 09-11-2007, 08:52 AM

i have money (700 looking to transfer) on absolute and would like money on epass, willing to pay 20$ transfer fee
Old 09-11-2007, 09:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I need 200 on moneybookers, will transfer 225 from stars, absolute, or full tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can do this if you still need it.