Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2007, 08:17 PM

Default TowerGaming FR multitable

hi,
i am trying to multitable on tower (ongame). If i play 10 tables and a new table pop up everything freezes and i even time out sometimes! i have a relativly new pc and a fast inerernet provider! i massaged tower support and they sent me some advices ! they did not help me ! does anyone have any experiences or have some ideas how to multitable better on tower ! i use tracker + ace hud but dont think thats the problem !
Old 11-24-2007, 08:26 PM

Default Re: TowerGaming FR multitable

Try not playing so many tables! Try not using PaHUD and PT while playing! Then you can narrow it down to the problem! If not then you might have to switch poker rooms so that it doesnt freeze! Hope that helps!!!!!
Old 11-24-2007, 08:28 PM

not really because i get borred playing 10 tables and wanna play at least 12-16
Old 11-24-2007, 09:17 PM

I play on Ongame and usually play between 12-16 tables. What limits do you play? I can't upload hands into PT whilst playing and after an hour or so have to restart the software as new tables won't open without it freezing. Increasing my computers Ram made it better, but didn't solve the problem.
Old 11-24-2007, 09:23 PM

Everyone stop yelling!

Ok, but seriously, try ctrl-alt-delete. That brings up the task manager, then go to processes at the top. Find towergaming, right click and set priority - highest level
Old 11-24-2007, 09:41 PM

Not using PT and PAHUD (in my case, GT+)?! You must be joking! I have big problems with Ongame software myself, even just 6-7 tabling at 1/2 and 2/4. I get booted from tables on a regular basis and the 'lag' is terrible once you've got several tables open.

My solution has been to play other sites!
Old 11-25-2007, 01:59 AM

You can do what Prodigy said and right click PT and PAHUD to set them at Low and Below Avg priorities respectively. I have to do this w/ Bodog to keep it from Lagging.

I haven't tried putting the gaming software at the highest priority, maybe that will help things too.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:59 AM

i tried it and it went horrible ! as i set priority for ongame hi it doesnt really change anything but as i tried and set pahud down everything was going to freeze. just wanna know normally if i use mini tables it should use less resources right? and is it perhaps better to use game time + cause it does not use as many ressources or doesnt it change much?
Old 11-25-2007, 09:04 AM

Haven't tried gametime, but I know this is a problem for everyone, basically I can't play more than 6 tables without turning the HUD off. How much ram you got? have you tried Tower support?
Old 11-25-2007, 09:09 AM

ok i have amd64 3500+ with 1k ram. perhaps it to low for ongame ! if yes tell me and i will buy another 1k tomorrow. okay if you speak to tower support its always the same always a standard email with firewall settings and such stuff nothing helpful. i can play 20 tables on PS without problems but have so many problems with ongame!