FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2007, 06:43 AM

Default Re: ftp down?

down for me.

100,809 and counting
Old 11-08-2007, 06:44 AM

FTP's policy: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/tourRules.php

Occasionally, due to technical difficulties, a tournament may be cancelled. Depending on the tournament's status at the time of this cancellation, Full Tilt Poker will do the following:

* 31.1. If a tournament is voided before it starts - Players will have their buy-ins and fees returned in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they entered the tournament through a satellite, in which case they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament.
* 31.2. If the tournament had not yet reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will be refunded their tournament buy-in and tournament fee. Players will have their buy-ins refunded in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they earned their entry through a satellite, in which case, they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament. In addition, the buy-ins of players already eliminated from the tournament will be divided up and distributed to the remaining players, based on their chip counts. Guarantees and money added to the prize pool will not be included in the player payouts.
* 31.3. If the tournament had reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will be awarded with the next guaranteed payout. In addition, the remaining prize pool will be distributed amongst the surviving players based on their chip counts.
* 31.4. In a Rebuy tournament - the number of rebuys or add-ons a player has made does not affect the payout if a tournament is cancelled. If a tournament has not reached the money, all players will have their initial tournament buy-in and fee returned, as described in bullet 31.2. In addition, any other money in the prize pool (excluding guarantees and money added by Full Tilt Poker) will be divided and distributed to the remaining players, based on their respective chip counts. If a tournament has reached the money, payouts will be handled as described in bullet 31.3.
* 31.5. If a tournament awards a non-monetary prize, such as a World Series of Poker prize package, Full Tilt Poker will assign a monetary value to the prize, and distribute the cash value to the remaining players, based on their chip counts. If all remaining players have each won the first-place prize at the time of cancellation (e.g., the remaining players have each already secured a WSOP prize package), they will each keep their prizes.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:44 AM

It looks we need to do a restart, sorry everyone.

All tournaments will be voided and paid out according to rule 31 here: (http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/tourRules.php)

We are going to try not to void FTOPS Event #1, and we'll continue it Thursday night. We've never done that before but I'm told it should work.

Apologies again,

Doug
Old 11-08-2007, 06:47 AM

when do you think the site will be up doug?
Old 11-08-2007, 06:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

All tournaments will be voided and paid out according to rule 31 here: (http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/tourRules.php)

We are going to try not to void FTOPS Event #1, and we'll continue it Thursday night. We've never done that before but I'm told it should work.

Apologies again,

Doug

[/ QUOTE ]

What about the hand I posted up top Doug...am I getting that pot? How does cash games work when the opponent folded?
Old 11-08-2007, 06:49 AM

kept getting two outered so many times, glad to have a restart!
Old 11-08-2007, 06:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
kept getting two outered so many times, glad to have a restart!

[/ QUOTE ]

i want a new screen name... and a cookie
Old 11-08-2007, 06:53 AM

um, what can i say....i guess you know what your dealing with at ftp
Old 11-08-2007, 06:56 AM

wtf they only had a fkin big update 2 days ago.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Apologies again,

Doug

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus, thats horrible i was owning table now im gonna get a somin like $25 instead of $85

This may sound like nothing to u big money players but it means alot to me!