Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life

Old 11-30-2007, 04:21 PM

Default Re: meh hs girl advice

I recommend a muscle shirt and basketball shorts. Then she will think you are good at shooting the hoops.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:29 PM

guys once again i failed to talk to her today. there is no excuse for this and i won't make any.

it may just be the way i am but i have to overcome it.

now the first time she talked to me about my locker was like monday. if i talk to her next monday and maybe ask her how she think she did on the test will that be fine? i feel like im toeing the line of having waited too long.

also i appreciate the advice but i agree that negging is a poor idea for many reasons.

1. pua [censored] is designed to get 10s. i dont think shes a 10 and on any other girl it can be overkill

2. pua [censored] is designed for 'cold approach,' meaning you have never seen the girl in your life when you talk to her. since i have a context for talking to her i can and should tone it down a bit. this means no black nails, no top hats, no palm reading and overly obnoxious behavior. unlike with strangers where you are playing to win with nothing to lose, here i am playing not to lose. at least to the extent that i wont be going too overboard.

3. and most importantly, negging her would be incongruent with my image. i have to put my best self forward but i can't fake it. she's observed me unless she's oblivious and she will see through it

anyway yeah..is monday too late?
Old 11-30-2007, 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if she was, she isnt anymore. excellent response don juan, she certainly thinks your interested in her too.

[/ QUOTE ]
and how would this alert her that i am interested too? doesnt this presuppose that she is interested in me?

[/ QUOTE ]

it doesnt alert her. if she was at all interested in you, she probably thinks you dont like her at all, otherwise you would have struck up a conversation, not ended it with "no, not really"

quit staring at your shoes. just shoot the [censored] and dont talk too much about yourself or your hobbies.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
guys once again i failed to talk to her today. there is no excuse for this and i won't make any.

now the first time she talked to me about my locker was like monday. if i talk to her next monday and maybe ask her how she think she did on the test will that be fine? i feel like im toeing the line of having waited too long.

also i appreciate the advice but i agree that negging is a poor idea for many reasons.

1. pua [censored] is designed to get 10s. i dont think shes a 10 and on any other girl it can be overkill

2. pua [censored] is designed for 'cold approach,' meaning you have never seen the girl in your life when you talk to her. since i have a context for talking to her i can and should tone it down a bit. this means no black nails, no top hats, no palm reading and overly obnoxious behavior. unlike with strangers where you are playing to win with nothing to lose, here i am playing not to lose. at least to the extent that i wont be going too overboard.

3. and most importantly, negging her would be incongruent with my image. i have to put my best self forward but i can't fake it. she's observed me unless she's oblivious and she will see through it

[/ QUOTE ]
by monday she will have had sex with at least 4 guys over the weekend, sorry
Old 11-30-2007, 07:24 PM

Holy [censored] god I'm going to shtt right where I stand if these dumb mother [censored] threads don't start getting locked soon
Old 11-30-2007, 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Holy [censored] god I'm going to shtt right where I stand if these dumb mother [censored] threads don't start getting locked soon

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL thats the bmwguy I used to know, he needs to make more appearances.

<font color="green">C</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">n</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">i</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">e</font>
Old 11-30-2007, 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell don't you understand???

YOU HAVE TO TALK TO GIRLS TO HAVE SEX WITH THEM!!!

They aren't going to just walk up to you and whip out your dick for you.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:04 PM

might these facebook quotes turn her off and portray me as a nerd? i was inspired by raptor (his are similar in nature) to be honest and post these. thoughts?

Old 11-30-2007, 09:13 PM

Old 11-30-2007, 09:13 PM

I didn't read a single reply, but I know this: If msn/facebook/etc was around when I was in highschool, I'd have touched a lot more boobies for the simple reason that it makes talking so much easier. So like, ask her if she's got a facebook account or something. I don't know if that's uncool, but it'll work. From there you'll be able to prepare what you need to say. And then just be charming, and post pics. SIIHP, it'll never be sweeter then in highschool.