Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2007, 10:55 AM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

I can`t import PP HH afte indstalling the new beta, although i have still the same folder to catch the HH.
Old 09-15-2007, 12:06 PM

just installed it and it doesn't work for me. I already used SQL for pokertracker and it worked perfectly but your program says it cannot connect. So I uninstalled SQL and reinstalled it but now the installation won't work properly, there is a "data directory error" "the specified data directory is not empty."
Old 09-15-2007, 12:25 PM

I cant import anything. It was working before and today for some reason it stopped working.

Uninstalled both HEM and PostgreSQL. When I hit auto-import or import a specific file I get this screen:

wtf?
Old 09-15-2007, 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can`t import PP HH afte indstalling the new beta, although i have still the same folder to catch the HH.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you get errors or does it look like the blank screen michelantoi posted?

[ QUOTE ]
just installed it and it doesn't work for me. I already used SQL for pokertracker and it worked perfectly but your program says it cannot connect. So I uninstalled SQL and reinstalled it but now the installation won't work properly, there is a "data directory error" "the specified data directory is not empty."

[/ QUOTE ]

When you install postgres the second time uncheck "initialize database cluster" during install

[ QUOTE ]

I cant import anything. It was working before and today for some reason it stopped working.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you change anything in between the time it was working and the time it stopped? What site do you play at?

Thanks,

rvg
Old 09-15-2007, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When you install postgres the second time uncheck "initialize database cluster" during install

[/ QUOTE ]

already tried that but then holdemmanager does still not work, same error

/e: hmm might have the wrong password, how can I find it out?
Old 09-15-2007, 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you change anything in between the time it was working and the time it stopped? What site do you play at?

Thanks,

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

I play on Stars/FTP

I installed a firewall and thats about it.
Old 09-15-2007, 02:49 PM

It just say 0 imorted, 0 duplicates,0 eors, non nl hands.

I to wrked till yesterday, then i had to install new patch and afte that i can`t impot PP. Ipoker still works
Old 09-15-2007, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks,

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

I play on Stars/FTP

I installed a firewall and thats about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The firewall is most likely blocking HM from hitting the postgres DB port. Try disabling the firewall - it should work after this. Then, try enabling the firewall and see if you can allow HM to access the postgres port (usually 5432) within the firewall software.

rvg
Old 09-15-2007, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It just say 0 imorted, 0 duplicates,0 eors, non nl hands.

I to wrked till yesterday, then i had to install new patch and afte that i can`t impot PP. Ipoker still works

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you e-mail one of your party poker hand history files to tourneymgr@gmail.com. Also, what regional settings do you use (ie US-English / German etc)

Thanks,

Roy
Old 09-15-2007, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

already tried that but then holdemmanager does still not work, same error

/e: hmm might have the wrong password, how can I find it out?

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing happened to me. I started with a clean slate and I'm now up and running! Here is what I did. Windows - Control Panel - Add/Remove. Remove PostgreSQL. Then went to C:/Proram Files, deleted the PosrgreSQL that was still there even after running the Remove function as stated above. Then emptied my recycle bin. Then re-started my computer. Then reloaded PostgreSQL as instructed.

The download instructions are somewhat confusing. On the 'Service configuration Account' box make up a new account name, don't leave the one shown by default, if any, and then make up a new pass word.
On the 'Initiate Database Cluster' box enter for user enter 'postgres' for password enter 'postgrespass' THESE then are the ones you enter in the HM - Options-Dtabase box to add this database to HM.
I could be wrong about all this, i know jack [censored] about computers, but this worked for me finally as a result of multiple trials and errors. Good Luck