Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2007, 02:10 PM

Default Re: Understanding the Social Security scam

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yes corporations do it for economic benefits.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean by this? A corporation with revenue less than the sum of it's operating expenses and interest on loans would have a hard time finding investors, unless it was a severe outlier with some hope of massive future revenues.

[/ QUOTE ]

The favorable tax treatment of debt is why more or less. Why do they have to have revenue that is less than it's current operating expenses and interest on loans in order to hve corporate debt on the balance sheet?

I guess we'r now going to move towards a hijack of the economic benefits of government deficit spending. Why not just start a new thread on that topic?

I can't believe that with as much ranting and raving about the SS scam being perpetrated by the government in lending out the excess trust fund income that people don't have alternatives to that. It's amazing to me all the attempts at dodging the question simply because they don't like it. I guess I just have to conclude that the railing against the government lending money to itself is a smokescreen for just wanting to change the system entirely. or an overall anti-government agenda

[/ QUOTE ]