Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2007, 12:04 PM

Default Re: Scoring for this week

[ QUOTE ]
Grifter,

I'm not trying to be a dick, but at no point on the show last night did they say bottom 3 or 4 or anything. The groupings were arbitrary - the only certainty given last night's presentation is that Phil and Chris were the B2. It wasn't even implied that Melinda and Jordin were the top 2 even though many of us would expect that that is the case.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could have sworn that when they said Melinda was safe they said she was NOT in the bottom 3...I could easily be wrong I'll double check it tonight when I get home.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I was only asking an honest question. In re-reading it I can see how it looked like bragging, it wasn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Point taken.

[ QUOTE ]
Meet you in Vegas?

[/ QUOTE ]

WSOP ? or you live there ?
Old 05-03-2007, 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I was only asking an honest question. In re-reading it I can see how it looked like bragging, it wasn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Point taken.

[ QUOTE ]
Meet you in Vegas?

[/ QUOTE ]

WSOP ? or you live there ?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I live in the Northeast...but if I'm going to travel west I'm going to Vegas not Portland.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:41 PM

LOL. Another good point . . .
Old 05-03-2007, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One person chose a bottom 2 of Chris/Phil.

Do I get points for correctly choosing the bottom 4?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think there is currently a contest to pick B4 without the correct ones going home. But you're welcome to start one.

Edge34 and suzy8922 picked Chris and Phil correctly to go home. Too many people picked Lakisha. So do they go to a tiebreaker for the weekly, GrannyMae?

If there was any solid indication who else was B3 or B4, that info would be most useful.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think there is currently a contest to pick B4 without the correct ones going home. But you're welcome to start one.

Edge34 and suzy8922 picked Chris and Phil correctly to go home. Too many people picked Lakisha. So do they go to a tiebreaker for the weekly, GrannyMae?

If there was any solid indication who else was B3 or B4, that info would be most useful.

[/ QUOTE ]

no bet last week. contest was not structured properly, and enough info not given.

also, please come up with a new contest for next few weeks guys. there are not enough combinations out there to make it interesting under old format.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no bet last week. contest was not structured properly, and enough info not given.

also, please come up with a new contest for next few weeks guys. there are not enough combinations out there to make it interesting under old format.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about picking order of elimination for the final 4. There seems to be a decent amount of disagreement regarding who will comprise the final 2 (although everyone seems to think Melinda will make it).
Old 05-03-2007, 01:21 PM

yes lets pick the order for the rest of the way, but they cant be worth 1 point each or the competition is over, each week worth 5 points

so our picks would look like
Jordin
Melinda
Blake
Winner: Lakisha
Old 05-03-2007, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

so our picks would look like
Jordin
Melinda
Blake
Winner: Lakisha

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, this looks more like Vegan's entry.
Old 05-03-2007, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How about picking order of elimination for the final 4. There seems to be a decent amount of disagreement regarding who will comprise the final 2 (although everyone seems to think Melinda will make it).

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds perfect!

tiebreaker will go back to season accuracy.