Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 06:06 AM

Default Re: Simplifying My Absolute Post

[ QUOTE ]
David I dont understand point 6 can you please create a new thread so I see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 11-13-2007, 09:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

3. Absolute is going to whether this storm no matter what we do. And they are probably going to get rid of the bad apples and eventually run a good site. Driving them out of business might be fun. But if it is mainly innocent idiots who are hurt rather than thieves it isn't that fun. Also making too much of this whole thing when they are now trying to correct it, could be bad for poker in general. That being said I would be all for a probably futile effort to put them out of business if it was clear they have retained their theives and were still trying to rob us. But it is not clear.

[/ QUOTE ]
AP has the capability to make it clear. They have not done so. At what point do you come out against AP if they never come clean on the information you know they have. If the status never changes from this point on, does your opinion stay the same? What if AP stopped paying ad revenue to 2+2? Would that affect your opinion?
Old 11-13-2007, 09:49 AM

ahahaha the first 2 responses are gold
Old 11-13-2007, 09:49 AM

I think David is not enough a "down on earth"-personality. His thread's have very often cosmic and utter stuff, that no one understands.

Therefore I suggest that you, David Sklansky - the author, take a step towards humanity, but putting this picture of Pikachu as your avatar.

Here you go:

Have a pleasant day,
ezdonkey
Old 11-13-2007, 09:55 AM

I got lost at the comparisons to cambodian slave labour...
Old 11-13-2007, 10:02 AM

Surprised Sklansky thinks a boycott is evenly remotely possible enough to mention it.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i think skalansky is gettin hated on bc he didnt take a stance of rah rah, boycott ap, internet poker players of the world unite, lets make a difference, come together, give peace a chance, all shine on. sorry guys david isnt your knight in shining armor and hes not gonna undertake a crusade.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

The attitude toward Sklansky appears to be "If you aren't with us, you are against us." That didn't go over so well last time someone said that.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

4. If Absolute is going to continue on merrily along regardless of what two plus twoers do should we boycott them for the sake of principle only?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, we should boycott them so they do NOT "continue on merrily along". They cheated, they covered up and now they should pay by being shut down for good. obv
Old 11-13-2007, 11:50 AM

Default Re: \"Pro AP\"

[ QUOTE ]
Three tops.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. No. A Three would be "I want this site shut down and the guy in charge thrown in jail" I give your post a solid 8.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:03 PM

Default Re: \"Pro AP\"

If online gambling were legal in America there's no way there'd be any "merrily on their way" without a huge debacle. People would be morally outraged and the more well known people would be far harsher towards such a problem. I'm trying to work out why this would be. I assume because it's +EV for them in such a circumstance.