Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2007, 07:54 AM

Default Re: Blackwater in a time of peace

No...They're gonna get caught just like Capone did - taxes.

Edit: And by the way, while at first I hated the "shame on you blackwater", I've come to respect Midge's dedication to it.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:56 AM

Dude, anyone that says that "Bush only technically lied to me because he was talking to the media", is REALLY, not worth arguing with! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Just try to sleep it off... whatever you are on may wear off by tomorrow!

Shame on you, Blackwater!
Old 11-05-2007, 08:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No...They're gonna get caught just like Capone did - taxes.

Edit: And by the way, while at first I hated the "shame on you blackwater", I've come to respect Midge's dedication to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. While I usually disagree with his position on practically everything, I too admit that he will stick to his guns... err.. in MidGe's case, maybe "stick to his opinions" will be more appropriate, as I know MidGe is not a fan of the gun.

On a personal level, MidGe, while I often disagree with you, I have the utmost respect for the passion you bring to the table, as well as the commitment you bring to your argument.
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2007, 08:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
On a personal level, MidGe, while I often disagree with you, I have the utmost respect for the passion you bring to the table, as well as the commitment you bring to your argument.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's a lie.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, anyone that says that "Bush only technically lied to me because he was talking to the media", is REALLY, not worth arguing with! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, yeah, what was that dbl? I feel like you were combating Midge's senseless posts with a senseless post of your own.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's a lie.

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon, MidGe may hold the minority opinion on most issues debated here, but you can't honestly say he's not passionate and committed to his position.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, yeah, what was that dbl? I feel like you were combating Midge's senseless posts with a senseless post of your own.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was trying to make a point that people should not believe everything they read in the newspaper or see on television, but I was struggling to do so, because I was trying to prove that if MidGe could be deceived concerning Bush, why on Earth couldn't he be deceived concerning Blackwater?

It didn't come across right though, turned into a failed argument, so I let it go.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:12 PM

Dblbarrel,

follow the money--where does blackwater make its revenue? The rest of your arguments are superfluous at best, or completely retarded depending on the mood du jour.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:23 AM

In the aftermath of the Sept. 16 shootings in Baghdad that Iraqi authorities said left 17 Iraqis dead, the formerly reclusive Mr. Prince has conducted a series of media interviews intended to polish Blackwater’s tarnished brand. The company has changed the name of its major operating division from Blackwater USA to Blackwater Worldwide and toned down its warlike logo. It has sent out a mass e-mail message to workers, suppliers and clients hoping to inspire them to send letters to members of Congress and make other public statements of support.

Link

Well at least you divulged your own association with that shameful company, DblBarrelJ! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2007, 07:51 AM

Midge, I'm no more of a Blackwater employee than you.

That statement was utterly asinine.