Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack

Old 09-27-2007, 10:12 PM

Default Re: Bodog late this month

Due to Bodog's request about not allowing affiliates to advertise Bodog rakeback in this forum and the fact that several complained about the post and one said Bodog was unhappy about it the post had to go.

If you have a Rakebreak account they have emailed you. If you didn't get it please email them or contact them by PM or maybe even in their private forum here (although I'm not sure that's allowed either).

I'm sorry to have to delete it but it was outside the allowed Bodog discussion as Bodog has insisted affiliates not discuss Bodog rakebakc in this forum.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:42 PM

i guess my question is "why is bodog against rakeback so much" and i know there standard answer about having over lays in their tournaments, maybe if they weren't against rakeback so much they would have enough players signing up and wouldn't have to cover the over lay
Old 09-27-2007, 11:24 PM

Bodog isn't really against rakeback. What they are against is listening to non rb affiliates bitch and I'm sure they also don't like advertising somewhere just to have rakeback affiliates pick up players here.

When Bodog contacted me they told me they don't care what affiliates do with their money they just didn't want the other headaches involved in rakeback.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:08 PM

I would like to openly apologize for deleting Rakebreak's post and would like to invite them to repost it if they wish. After more research their post was certainly within the allowed discussion.
Old 09-28-2007, 04:31 PM

Thanks Pokeraddict! Here is the email we sent out yesterday. I'm glad we are able to post this here because a lot of emails get stuck in spam fileters these days.
----------------------
You are receiving this email because you are a RakeBreak customer that signed up for Bodog rakeback. Since we started working with Bodog they have facilitated payments to your rakeback account each month. The procedure has been for us to send them a report each month of who and how much was to be paid. Normally within a week they facilitate the payments and email us back. However, this month after 2 weeks we got a reply back saying they could no longer offer this service. We were obviously upset about this and immediately exhausted all the possibilities to get this decision overturned, but we just had absolutely no luck. Late yesterday afternoon we got word that this decision is 100% final and we should look at other options for handling this situation.

We’ve had some internal meetings here today and we feel the following plan is the best way to handle this:

First, regardless of whose fault it is, your Bodog rakeback payment is late. Therefore RakeBreak is going to compensate you by paying an additional 5% rakeback for your August rakeback payment. This means we will be paying all our customers 30% rakeback on Bodog for the month of August.

Second, since we don’t have the ability to pay you via Bodog anymore, we are going to give you the following options to cashout your Bodog rakeback:

Absolute Poker Transfer

Ultimate Bet Transfer

Full Tilt Poker Transfer

Neteller Transfer

If you would like to receive your payment immediately, please email us at support@rakebreak.com with you RakeBreak username, Bodog account number, the payment method you would like the money sent to, and the account name / email associated with that payment method. If you would like an Ultimate Bet transfer please be sure to include your first name associated with your UB account as they will not process transfers without that information.

The other option is to do nothing at this moment and wait for our long term solution to be put in place. Rakebreak has been working hard over the past couple of months to upgrade our site to offer more features to our customers. We were hoping to keep many of these new features under wraps until we launched the site, but considering recent events I think it is prudent to announce that we will be offering anytime cashouts when the new site is launched. This means that as a Bodog rakeback customer you will be able to cashout your rakeback at anytime via one of about 5 payment methods. If you elect to do nothing at this moment, all your August, September, and October rakeback will automatically be posted to your Bodog account the week the new site is launched.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact support@rakebreak.com.

-RakeBreak Team
Old 10-03-2007, 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The other option is to do nothing at this moment and wait for our long term solution to be put in place. Rakebreak has been working hard over the past couple of months to upgrade our site to offer more features to our customers.

[/ QUOTE ]

what is the time table for the new website, are we talking weeks or months for this to happen, i am a rakebreak member and would like to have some kind of idea so i can weigh my options, thanks
Old 10-03-2007, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
. If you elect to do nothing at this moment, all your August, September, and October rakeback will automatically be posted to your Bodog account the week the new site is launched.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm missing to see teh correlation between a new website and bodog not allowing you to directly deposit our rakeback into our bodog account.

If bodog is listening or cares, I haven't played a hand since this new policy went into effect.
Old 10-04-2007, 04:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
. If you elect to do nothing at this moment, all your August, September, and October rakeback will automatically be posted to your Bodog account the week the new site is launched.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm missing to see teh correlation between a new website and bodog not allowing you to directly deposit our rakeback into our bodog account.

If bodog is listening or cares, I haven't played a hand since this new policy went into effect.

[/ QUOTE ]

why we are still getting paid arent we?
Old 10-04-2007, 02:39 PM

because its difficult to deposit into bodog. So now my BD rake goes into my FT account and I need to transfer it out (not sure how with all the ePassporte Mess), get it into my bank account and now find a way to get it into bodog. NuCharge and eWalletExpr are a joke
Old 10-06-2007, 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Pokeraddict! Here is the email we sent out yesterday. I'm glad we are able to post this here because a lot of emails get stuck in spam fileters these days.
----------------------
You are receiving this email because you are a RakeBreak customer that signed up for Bodog rakeback. Since we started working with Bodog they have facilitated payments to your rakeback account each month. The procedure has been for us to send them a report each month of who and how much was to be paid. Normally within a week they facilitate the payments and email us back. However, this month after 2 weeks we got a reply back saying they could no longer offer this service. We were obviously upset about this and immediately exhausted all the possibilities to get this decision overturned, but we just had absolutely no luck. Late yesterday afternoon we got word that this decision is 100% final and we should look at other options for handling this situation.

We’ve had some internal meetings here today and we feel the following plan is the best way to handle this:

First, regardless of whose fault it is, your Bodog rakeback payment is late. Therefore RakeBreak is going to compensate you by paying an additional 5% rakeback for your August rakeback payment. This means we will be paying all our customers 30% rakeback on Bodog for the month of August.

Second, since we don’t have the ability to pay you via Bodog anymore, we are going to give you the following options to cashout your Bodog rakeback:

Absolute Poker Transfer

Ultimate Bet Transfer

Full Tilt Poker Transfer

Neteller Transfer

If you would like to receive your payment immediately, please email us at support@rakebreak.com with you RakeBreak username, Bodog account number, the payment method you would like the money sent to, and the account name / email associated with that payment method. If you would like an Ultimate Bet transfer please be sure to include your first name associated with your UB account as they will not process transfers without that information.

The other option is to do nothing at this moment and wait for our long term solution to be put in place. Rakebreak has been working hard over the past couple of months to upgrade our site to offer more features to our customers. We were hoping to keep many of these new features under wraps until we launched the site, but considering recent events I think it is prudent to announce that we will be offering anytime cashouts when the new site is launched. This means that as a Bodog rakeback customer you will be able to cashout your rakeback at anytime via one of about 5 payment methods. If you elect to do nothing at this moment, all your August, September, and October rakeback will automatically be posted to your Bodog account the week the new site is launched.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact support@rakebreak.com.

-RakeBreak Team

[/ QUOTE ]

Has anyone gotten a transfer yet? I requested one a week ago, and have received nothing.